Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Looking to swap old festival items
Hello all, I am interested in swapping some of my extra items from previous festivals for stuff I am missing. Looking to swap equal LAH values. See below for what I have and what I need. I also have some extra joxar items that I can list if there is any interest: If you want skins, please see my other sale thread [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3330737/1#post_56663192]here[/url]. 2016: [item=sparking goblin] 2017: [item=bubbling goblin] 2018: [item=conflagrant halo][item=crystalcourt halo] 2019: [item=gladegift garlands][item=thundercrack cogspanner][item=shatterplain gem guardian] 2020: [item=reedcleft resonance][item=driftwood gem guardian][item=zephyr gem guardian][item=tsunami gem guardian][item=shining cancer] 2021: [item=coral crown][item=flowing taurus] 2022: [item=rimeplate][item=malachite gladekeeper] What I'm missing: [item=runeback slink][item=rose of brightshine][item=poppy of flameforger][item=aster of starfall][item=Unyielding Sagittarius][item=Burning Virgo][item=Spoiling Scorpio][item=Disappearing Pisces][item=Roaming Aries]
Hello all,

I am interested in swapping some of my extra items from previous festivals for stuff I am missing. Looking to swap equal LAH values. See below for what I have and what I need. I also have some extra joxar items that I can list if there is any interest:

If you want skins, please see my other sale thread here.

2016:

2017:
Bubbling Goblin

2018:
Conflagrant Halo Crystalcourt Halo

2019:
Gladegift Garlands Thundercrack Cogspanner

2020:
Reedcleft Resonance Driftwood Gem Guardian Zephyr Gem Guardian Tsunami Gem Guardian Shining Cancer

2021:
Coral Crown Flowing Taurus

2022:
Rimeplate Malachite Gladekeeper

What I'm missing:
Runeback Slink Rose of Brightshine Poppy of Flameforger Aster of Starfall Unyielding Sagittarius Burning Virgo Spoiling Scorpio Disappearing Pisces Roaming Aries
KtyN6mH.png
bump
bump
KtyN6mH.png
i have [item=Snowdrop of Crystalline] and [item=Daffodil of Mistral] i'd like to trade! i'd like to get the [item=Flameback Slink] ^^
i have Snowdrop of Crystalline and Daffodil of Mistral i'd like to trade! i'd like to get the Flameback Slink ^^
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@eyayah

Sure thing! Thanks for shopping, I'll send the CR :)
@eyayah

Sure thing! Thanks for shopping, I'll send the CR :)
KtyN6mH.png
@PorcelainCages I'd like to trade a boilback, brambleback, and bloomback slink (LAH 174g) for your Spirit of Light (LAH 170g).
@PorcelainCages I'd like to trade a boilback, brambleback, and bloomback slink (LAH 174g) for your Spirit of Light (LAH 170g).
5ncx4kr.gif she/her FR time
@Changewinds

Sounds great. I will set up the CR, thanks for shopping!
@Changewinds

Sounds great. I will set up the CR, thanks for shopping!
KtyN6mH.png
hello! i have a marigold of rot I could trade!
i'd like the cerussite icewarden but i know those aren't of equal value.

I don't really have anything else on your wishlist, but I'm willing to pay the gap in gems (also i have a mistral bow and deepwater fins i could trade with it. those aren't on your list so i'm not sure they'd work)

would it be okay to trade the familiar plus 20g? or would you want more like 35-ish?

(current lowest on the marigold of rot is 50g. when 2nd lowest is 74g)
(icewarden is at 85g)
hello! i have a marigold of rot I could trade!
i'd like the cerussite icewarden but i know those aren't of equal value.

I don't really have anything else on your wishlist, but I'm willing to pay the gap in gems (also i have a mistral bow and deepwater fins i could trade with it. those aren't on your list so i'm not sure they'd work)

would it be okay to trade the familiar plus 20g? or would you want more like 35-ish?

(current lowest on the marigold of rot is 50g. when 2nd lowest is 74g)
(icewarden is at 85g)
Na5WGHa.png
@BacchDragon

I can take 20g plus the familiar. I know LAH is in flux, and for me trading is easier than selling the thing :D I'll start the CR.
@BacchDragon

I can take 20g plus the familiar. I know LAH is in flux, and for me trading is easier than selling the thing :D I'll start the CR.
KtyN6mH.png
Thank you! i love the carved deities but i joined after they released
Thank you! i love the carved deities but i joined after they released
Na5WGHa.png
@BacchDragon Same! They were such a cool idea, but man am I a sucker for those flower ones from this year that I missed 90% of lol [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@BacchDragon

Same! They were such a cool idea, but man am I a sucker for those flower ones from this year that I missed 90% of lol
KtyN6mH.png