Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | selling clanbound stuff
[center]hey ! i never used any of these items & have no plans to in the future so. please be aware that you'll have to send me the dragon you want these applied to ! discounted from mp/lah price [item=clanbound vial of horizontal sight] x1 200kt/200g [item=clanbound breed change: aberration] x2 225kt/225g [item=clanbound breed change: undertide] x2 20kt/20g[/center]
hey ! i never used any of these items & have no plans to
in the future so. please be aware that you'll have to send
me the dragon you want these applied to !

discounted from mp/lah price

Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight
x1 200kt/200g

Clanbound Breed Change: Aberration
x2 225kt/225g
Clanbound Breed Change: Undertide
x2 20kt/20g
xxxxxxxxxxxxx KHiteiV.png xx
halo | fr + 8
she / her | wl

i like anemo boys
and drawing fluff
bump
bump
halo | fr + 8
she / her | wl

i like anemo boys
and drawing fluff
@Halographic Could I get the Brilliant Sight? I'll send the bab over for that asap.
@Halographic Could I get the Brilliant Sight? I'll send the bab over for that asap.
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Asterodea sure thing ! send em my way :3
@Asterodea sure thing ! send em my way :3
halo | fr + 8
she / her | wl

i like anemo boys
and drawing fluff
@Halographic would love to claim one of the gaoler scrolls for 225g, ill send a cr whenever is easiest for you! (i hate to be a bug, but also jsyk because undertides come from arlo the lah for the breed changes are much lower than the mp price for treasure breeds if youre not getting any bites ^_^)
@Halographic would love to claim one of the gaoler scrolls for 225g, ill send a cr whenever is easiest for you! (i hate to be a bug, but also jsyk because undertides come from arlo the lah for the breed changes are much lower than the mp price for treasure breeds if youre not getting any bites ^_^)
9FbG81Z.gif
  • she/they/it
  • frt+3
  • eternally sleepy + tired + snug as a bug in a rug, may be late in responding
@moonthegoon ah thank u so much for letting me know !!! i don't pay much attention to ancients so i rly appreciate it ^_^ and sure thing ! send away
@moonthegoon ah thank u so much for letting me know !!! i don't pay much attention to ancients so i rly appreciate it ^_^ and sure thing ! send away
halo | fr + 8
she / her | wl

i like anemo boys
and drawing fluff
@Halographic its no problem!! yeah i make the same mistake a lot too haha, the achievement items are what really get me lol ^^ sending my guy over rn!! thank you :)
@Halographic its no problem!! yeah i make the same mistake a lot too haha, the achievement items are what really get me lol ^^ sending my guy over rn!! thank you :)
9FbG81Z.gif
  • she/they/it
  • frt+3
@Halographic hello again!! remembered i needed an abe scroll for a dragon for the same series of projects as the one i sent so id love to claim one for gems :] will set up a cr for whenever you are back online, but feel free to deny it if you need!!
@Halographic hello again!! remembered i needed an abe scroll for a dragon for the same series of projects as the one i sent so id love to claim one for gems :] will set up a cr for whenever you are back online, but feel free to deny it if you need!!
9FbG81Z.gif
  • she/they/it
  • frt+3