Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 RP partner
1 2
Hello! I'm edwin and im looking to get into RPing with dragons again! I'll put some stuff about me and my preferences below! (also small disclaimer,, the weird little typing quirk I do with the commas is not included in my rp replies I promise,, just an ooc thing)

About me!
I'm somewhat of a seasoned roleplayer, as I've been doing it for several years,but I haven't been into it as much as I used to be! That being said though, I'm very much ready to get back into it, this time with more focus on dragons (I love all of my dergs).
I'm free most weekdays and I can guarantee reply at the very least 3 times a day,, I'm also very chatty and friendly, I like developing lore and ocs,, and overall just having fun ooc and in rp,,

Plot prefs
I'm a sucker for romance plots,, especially angst and oneshots, I love having tension between characters and complex relationships and weird worldbuilding,, and ill rp just about anything as long as the characters get together at some point lmao,, I also like long conversations in character,, I don't know why, i just love dialog!

Writing prefs
I write multiple paragraphs,, really embellished immersive paragraphs,, but if the situation calls for it I will tone it down to one or two,, and ideally I would like a rp partner who does the same,, but really I'm not too picky as long as you don't send me one liners,,

Partner prefs
all ill say is I'd prefer you to be 18+,, I mean I like romance plots so,, glean what you will from that,, I'm also 18 and I don't want to rp with a minor,, but besides that, I would prefer to use discord,, ill make a priv server for the two of us were we can chat and rp,, you be a good friend and rp partner I hope,, lol,, I want someone I can rp with and blab and make ocs with,, of the derg variety !!

other,, misc if you will
So queer, my dragons, all of them, I'm gay and I like gay dragons,, so LGBTQ+ friendly all the way!! I also have a few dergs I intend on using and most of them are masc,, so I suppose that's just a bit of a heads up,, but that's all!!
Hello! I'm edwin and im looking to get into RPing with dragons again! I'll put some stuff about me and my preferences below! (also small disclaimer,, the weird little typing quirk I do with the commas is not included in my rp replies I promise,, just an ooc thing)

About me!
I'm somewhat of a seasoned roleplayer, as I've been doing it for several years,but I haven't been into it as much as I used to be! That being said though, I'm very much ready to get back into it, this time with more focus on dragons (I love all of my dergs).
I'm free most weekdays and I can guarantee reply at the very least 3 times a day,, I'm also very chatty and friendly, I like developing lore and ocs,, and overall just having fun ooc and in rp,,

Plot prefs
I'm a sucker for romance plots,, especially angst and oneshots, I love having tension between characters and complex relationships and weird worldbuilding,, and ill rp just about anything as long as the characters get together at some point lmao,, I also like long conversations in character,, I don't know why, i just love dialog!

Writing prefs
I write multiple paragraphs,, really embellished immersive paragraphs,, but if the situation calls for it I will tone it down to one or two,, and ideally I would like a rp partner who does the same,, but really I'm not too picky as long as you don't send me one liners,,

Partner prefs
all ill say is I'd prefer you to be 18+,, I mean I like romance plots so,, glean what you will from that,, I'm also 18 and I don't want to rp with a minor,, but besides that, I would prefer to use discord,, ill make a priv server for the two of us were we can chat and rp,, you be a good friend and rp partner I hope,, lol,, I want someone I can rp with and blab and make ocs with,, of the derg variety !!

other,, misc if you will
So queer, my dragons, all of them, I'm gay and I like gay dragons,, so LGBTQ+ friendly all the way!! I also have a few dergs I intend on using and most of them are masc,, so I suppose that's just a bit of a heads up,, but that's all!!
IGtrhz4.png
@knightcrawler Hey! I'd love to see if we're a possible match, I can write in multiple paragraphs and I try to match my partner, if you want to see a sort of example here's a link to something I started here but moved to somewhere else. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3324317/1#post_3324317

I am trying to improve my writing as of late, so I hope you can understand that right now it isn't what it could potentially be. I also have a post in this forum of the same type this one is if you want to check that out as well!

If I'm up to snuff, I'd love to continue this!
@knightcrawler Hey! I'd love to see if we're a possible match, I can write in multiple paragraphs and I try to match my partner, if you want to see a sort of example here's a link to something I started here but moved to somewhere else. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3324317/1#post_3324317

I am trying to improve my writing as of late, so I hope you can understand that right now it isn't what it could potentially be. I also have a post in this forum of the same type this one is if you want to check that out as well!

If I'm up to snuff, I'd love to continue this!
@StarUniverse hallo! I'd absolutely love to continue this! your writing is lovely and I think we could be a pretty good match! my discord is jacktherippy if you would like to add me! we can keep chatting there! :3
@StarUniverse hallo! I'd absolutely love to continue this! your writing is lovely and I think we could be a pretty good match! my discord is jacktherippy if you would like to add me! we can keep chatting there! :3
IGtrhz4.png
@knightcrawler Great! I just sent a request!
@knightcrawler Great! I just sent a request!
@knightcrawler

hiii I’m super interested in rping with you can I dm you??? :00

edit:

I can also use discord if you want too lol
@knightcrawler

hiii I’m super interested in rping with you can I dm you??? :00

edit:

I can also use discord if you want too lol
they/she | 19 | artist | FR+2
wishlist
36071903_G0UbKKPDhfPrzPZ.png
@Vespurr yeah! add me on discord! my user is jacktherippy
@Vespurr yeah! add me on discord! my user is jacktherippy
IGtrhz4.png
@knightcrawler

sent!!
@knightcrawler

sent!!
they/she | 19 | artist | FR+2
wishlist
36071903_G0UbKKPDhfPrzPZ.png
@knightcrawler

Hey! After reading your post I'm very interested and I think we may be a good match! I love character-focused plotlines and building intricate relationships and dynamics between them, as well as exploring different facets of said relationships, whether it be through adverse situations or other scenarios. Bouncing ideas around is something I do very often, ideas about worldbuilding or for little details in the setting or in the relationships of the characters.

I average around three to four paragraphs per post but I can go over that at times, I like being able to chat and share memes ooc, oh, and I prefer discord! :)
@knightcrawler

Hey! After reading your post I'm very interested and I think we may be a good match! I love character-focused plotlines and building intricate relationships and dynamics between them, as well as exploring different facets of said relationships, whether it be through adverse situations or other scenarios. Bouncing ideas around is something I do very often, ideas about worldbuilding or for little details in the setting or in the relationships of the characters.

I average around three to four paragraphs per post but I can go over that at times, I like being able to chat and share memes ooc, oh, and I prefer discord! :)
@XxFireglowxX

Sounds great!! We should definitely talk and rp,, my discord is jacktherippy!
@XxFireglowxX

Sounds great!! We should definitely talk and rp,, my discord is jacktherippy!
IGtrhz4.png
@knightcrawler

Just sent the friend request!
@knightcrawler

Just sent the friend request!
1 2