Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hatched a VERY RARE Color Combo (G1)
1 2
UPDATE: Discovered that this specific girl is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=&progen=&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=27&wings=127&tert=96&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=1&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_asc&page=1]One out of Two Existing Gen 1s[/url] to currently reside on the site with these colors. Help give her some love! --- I'll be honest... I had another G1 that I planned on turning into a Dusthide but when they came out, I couldn't make her genes and colors work unfortunately. So I needed to forgo my original rule of selling her and she is gone now. Sad day. [b]But it was a blessing in disguise![/b] Because I needed to hatch one more egg to replace her. I chose an ice egg because what would be the odds of getting something that matched? I don't know but-- wow, I wasn't expecting greatness when I hatched this little girl. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94377497][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943775/94377497_350.png[/img][/url] Azure/Blackberry/Abyss She even has Ice Faded eyes! I'm actually super happy with my choices. My old girl was like a breath of Spring but this girl... reminds me of Winter... or maybe (even) a splash of Summer? But I need help figuring out genes for her. All the genes that I've tried using on her are TOO good and I'm overwhelmed by choices now... --- EDIT 3: I think I finally figured out a good idea for her genes... and you can thank the amazing macintalk for making a vaporwave skin that fits the summer theme. Hoping that there is a wavecrest tert gene coming out for Dusthides this Sunday. EDIT 4: Wavecrest gene is out now! [img]https://i.imgur.com/UqR6DKq.png[/img]
UPDATE: Discovered that this specific girl is One out of Two Existing Gen 1s to currently reside on the site with these colors.

Help give her some love!

---

I'll be honest... I had another G1 that I planned on turning into a Dusthide but when they came out, I couldn't make her genes and colors work unfortunately. So I needed to forgo my original rule of selling her and she is gone now. Sad day.

But it was a blessing in disguise!
Because I needed to hatch one more egg to replace her.

I chose an ice egg because what would be the odds of getting something that matched? I don't know but-- wow, I wasn't expecting greatness when I hatched this little girl.

94377497_350.png

Azure/Blackberry/Abyss
She even has Ice Faded eyes!

I'm actually super happy with my choices. My old girl was like a breath of Spring but this girl... reminds me of Winter... or maybe (even) a splash of Summer?

But I need help figuring out genes for her. All the genes that I've tried using on her are TOO good and I'm overwhelmed by choices now...

---

EDIT 3: I think I finally figured out a good idea for her genes... and you can thank the amazing macintalk for making a vaporwave skin that fits the summer theme.

Hoping that there is a wavecrest tert gene coming out for Dusthides this Sunday.

EDIT 4: Wavecrest gene is out now!

UqR6DKq.png
y0YshUu.png
UPDATE: Discovered that this specific girl is One out of Two Existing Gen 1s to currently reside on the site with these colors.

And I think that's very cool!

And I think that's very cool!
y0YshUu.png
Very neat! I just hatched my first ever xyx and she is the only one with those colors... very exciting all around. Left a like on your baby and I personally think you should go with that first scry <3
Very neat! I just hatched my first ever xyx and she is the only one with those colors... very exciting all around. Left a like on your baby and I personally think you should go with that first scry <3
Vj0BLbc.png
She’s lovely! I think Fishbone suits the venomous fish look well! They make me think of pufferfish or lionfish spines. Additionally, I think the accent colour on the tops matches her wings nicely!
She’s lovely! I think Fishbone suits the venomous fish look well! They make me think of pufferfish or lionfish spines. Additionally, I think the accent colour on the tops matches her wings nicely!
Timezone ;; FRT +8
(ANOTHER) EDIT
I wasn't happy with the genes I wanted in the female pose so I tried the male pose-- needless to say that led to a bunch of new genes that I realized were perfect for her.

So now I'm back to my old dilemma.
At least its a tad easier now.

I just need to design which theme I'm going with.
So what do you guys think? Winter or Summer theme?
(ANOTHER) EDIT
I wasn't happy with the genes I wanted in the female pose so I tried the male pose-- needless to say that led to a bunch of new genes that I realized were perfect for her.

So now I'm back to my old dilemma.
At least its a tad easier now.

I just need to design which theme I'm going with.
So what do you guys think? Winter or Summer theme?
y0YshUu.png
[font=Century]Congrats on the lucky hatch, she's stunning. c: Personally I'd say she wears Antlers exceptionally well, looks just like some sort of Winter cryptid. Side note, she looks lovely with Spire as well... [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=316&breed=25&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=276&winggene=307&wings=127&auth=9bd8b25497c0bab300b9e203b78e4218ab0f91ce&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Congrats on the lucky hatch, she's stunning. c:

Personally I'd say she wears Antlers exceptionally well, looks just like some sort of Winter cryptid. Side note, she looks lovely with Spire as well...
dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=316&breed=25&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=276&winggene=307&wings=127&auth=9bd8b25497c0bab300b9e203b78e4218ab0f91ce&dummyext=prev.png
BEPjgXW.png
@Lychen

Thank you so much for the advice! I didn't realize how good Spire would look!

I might have to experiment with some of her secondary gene options then.
@Lychen

Thank you so much for the advice! I didn't realize how good Spire would look!

I might have to experiment with some of her secondary gene options then.
y0YshUu.png
So I'm actually quite tempted to wait until Wavecrest Saturnalia to decide her tert gene 'cause what if Dusthides get a water themed festival tert???? What then???
So I'm actually quite tempted to wait until Wavecrest Saturnalia to decide her tert gene 'cause what if Dusthides get a water themed festival tert???? What then???
y0YshUu.png
Seeing this thread actually made me realize that both the Dusthides I hatched are rare color combos too - they're both the only G1s on the site with their color combos, and they're not terrible, so maybe I'll actually keep a G1 for once (obligatory "rip my wallet" goes here)

RiverBlossoms

Also, she looks wonderful with Strike, with her coloration it looks perfectly like waves on the beach! Add in some Blaze, which with her secondary looks very much like flower petals, and Blossom tert, and you have beautiful flowers (or maybe algae) bobbing along the ocean.
Seeing this thread actually made me realize that both the Dusthides I hatched are rare color combos too - they're both the only G1s on the site with their color combos, and they're not terrible, so maybe I'll actually keep a G1 for once (obligatory "rip my wallet" goes here)

RiverBlossoms

Also, she looks wonderful with Strike, with her coloration it looks perfectly like waves on the beach! Add in some Blaze, which with her secondary looks very much like flower petals, and Blossom tert, and you have beautiful flowers (or maybe algae) bobbing along the ocean.
@BlackBeltGI

Oh wow, I love the scry you came up with!
And I will admit that I thought of the Blossom tert before but the effort that goes into getting that gene is a lot so I'm not sure if I want to go that route yet.
@BlackBeltGI

Oh wow, I love the scry you came up with!
And I will admit that I thought of the Blossom tert before but the effort that goes into getting that gene is a lot so I'm not sure if I want to go that route yet.
y0YshUu.png
1 2