Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Advice/feedback on my progen's outfit?
mother gravedance

I made this a while ago and am back and forth on it. I'm mainly worried that the headfeathers with everything else it borders on being a bit insensitive to native cultures?

My progen is a bold, loud, pushy jokester who is full of energy and passion. She's not quite wild, but could be taken that way - and I fear that with the feathers can start to be a little offensive. Primitive, primal, etc.

The feathers colorwise look excellent with her wings, and the head looks bare without something other than the seraph headpiece, but I'm just not quite sure what would take its place - if something were to do so.

Any thoughts or opinions?
mother gravedance

I made this a while ago and am back and forth on it. I'm mainly worried that the headfeathers with everything else it borders on being a bit insensitive to native cultures?

My progen is a bold, loud, pushy jokester who is full of energy and passion. She's not quite wild, but could be taken that way - and I fear that with the feathers can start to be a little offensive. Primitive, primal, etc.

The feathers colorwise look excellent with her wings, and the head looks bare without something other than the seraph headpiece, but I'm just not quite sure what would take its place - if something were to do so.

Any thoughts or opinions?
bump!
bump!