Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sky Children of the Light
Sky just launched on PC and the new season of nesting has begun! To be completely honest I'm super excited for this season and the ability make/design my own little nest :D Anyone else here plays Sky?
Sky just launched on PC and the new season of nesting has begun! To be completely honest I'm super excited for this season and the ability make/design my own little nest :D Anyone else here plays Sky?
Oh that's exciting! I'm a sky veteran (beginning of 2019) who fell out of love with the game after EXTREME burnout that's lasted like 2 years but I'm super excited to hear it's on pc now!!
Oh that's exciting! I'm a sky veteran (beginning of 2019) who fell out of love with the game after EXTREME burnout that's lasted like 2 years but I'm super excited to hear it's on pc now!!
Fiend | Any Pronouns

click on the Plaguebringer for my bio!
click on my sona for my art shop!
62L9xMb.gif 5SSgQr9.png
there's a sky hub thread here! but even though i probably won't play ot on there it coming to pce is exciting news ^^ i just came back after a semi hiatus and im loving the season so far :) also just hit my 2 year anniversary the next day after nesting started (april 16th) so that was nice timing
there's a sky hub thread here! but even though i probably won't play ot on there it coming to pce is exciting news ^^ i just came back after a semi hiatus and im loving the season so far :) also just hit my 2 year anniversary the next day after nesting started (april 16th) so that was nice timing
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
I've played for quite a while and I've been so hype to see all the pc players flood into the game! Personally I'm a phone player, but I love seeing all the little moths run around! It's exciting to guide new players! I hope everyone loves the game once they join it.
I've played for quite a while and I've been so hype to see all the pc players flood into the game! Personally I'm a phone player, but I love seeing all the little moths run around! It's exciting to guide new players! I hope everyone loves the game once they join it.
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
i'm super excited for this game having been released on PC since i've been playing the game since 2019! i haven't played in a while, but it's extremely amazing to me! my favorite thing to do on there is listen to music as i play, i love seeing the little headphones pop up on my character lol
i'm super excited for this game having been released on PC since i've been playing the game since 2019! i haven't played in a while, but it's extremely amazing to me! my favorite thing to do on there is listen to music as i play, i love seeing the little headphones pop up on my character lol
y3CR4IN.png
oh wow never thought id see the day

sky was a huge part of my life for like. 2-3 yeaqrs honestly shaped a huge part of me. i dont play anymore cus i plkayed during quarantine and its not quite ever gonna b the same again but sometimes i go back on here and there to do a sneak peak n see what theyre up to.
oh wow never thought id see the day

sky was a huge part of my life for like. 2-3 yeaqrs honestly shaped a huge part of me. i dont play anymore cus i plkayed during quarantine and its not quite ever gonna b the same again but sometimes i go back on here and there to do a sneak peak n see what theyre up to.
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
I started playing Sky recently, around march I think and I'm glad to know that there are active people here who play it. Can anyone send me some sky codes? I need more active friends ;~;
I started playing Sky recently, around march I think and I'm glad to know that there are active people here who play it. Can anyone send me some sky codes? I need more active friends ;~;
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
LouCNnT.png
Sky mentioned!!!!!

I love sky, I'm a prophecy moth. Slowed down on playing recently due to life circumstances, but I can't wait to jump back to it now that it's officially on PC!

This season is so freaking hilarious, SKYKEA! So much furniture holy hell
Sky mentioned!!!!!

I love sky, I'm a prophecy moth. Slowed down on playing recently due to life circumstances, but I can't wait to jump back to it now that it's officially on PC!

This season is so freaking hilarious, SKYKEA! So much furniture holy hell
7KDaHHG.gif