Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Which of these options look better
[center]I am in the throws of obtaining dragons that are combos of only rust/stone. Atm I have project dragons on the last page of my lair! HOWEVER, I was able to snag one of my dream rust/stone combos! He is currently a first gen mirror, I want to breed change him into an obelisk, and I have an idea of what I want him to have gene wise, but I want to know your opinion! And also of you wanna show me what you'd make them look like I would appreciate a different perspective! This is Rufus currently! - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58018779][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/580188/58018779_350.png[/img][/url] For myself however, which of these two options looks better? [morphology=4432780] Or [morphology=4432794] [/center]
I am in the throws of obtaining dragons that are combos of only rust/stone. Atm I have project dragons on the last page of my lair! HOWEVER, I was able to snag one of my dream rust/stone combos! He is currently a first gen mirror, I want to breed change him into an obelisk, and I have an idea of what I want him to have gene wise, but I want to know your opinion! And also of you wanna show me what you'd make them look like I would appreciate a different perspective!

This is Rufus currently! -
58018779_350.png

For myself however, which of these two options looks better?
Testing

Or

Testing 2
Bunp
Bunp
I personally prefer 2.
I personally prefer 2.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
i agree, i think rust carries the design and sparkle adds just enough of another colour! the blue/green you get with soap is bit too much. congrats on finding a dream dragon!
i agree, i think rust carries the design and sparkle adds just enough of another colour! the blue/green you get with soap is bit too much. congrats on finding a dream dragon!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
@are @palarian

Thank you guys!
@are @palarian

Thank you guys!