Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Treasure/Gem Marketplace Items
I am just now realizing that some items are either for sale at a mark-up on the AH or on rotation in the marketplace. Yet there isn't any way to know what is in the Market without going in every 5 or 10 minutes. I'd like some way to "bookmark" items I'd like to buy to be notified when they appear in the market just for y'know QOL
I am just now realizing that some items are either for sale at a mark-up on the AH or on rotation in the marketplace. Yet there isn't any way to know what is in the Market without going in every 5 or 10 minutes. I'd like some way to "bookmark" items I'd like to buy to be notified when they appear in the market just for y'know QOL
Insincerely Yours, a Liar.
If you go to the item in the database, it will tell you if it's available in the MP at that time! If i am waiting for an item to spawn, I just keep that tab open in the database and refresh it every so often rather than search the MP.

I don't think an alert would be the best idea sadly; it would probably make the rush for certain items even worse if everyone who wanted it got pinged.
If you go to the item in the database, it will tell you if it's available in the MP at that time! If i am waiting for an item to spawn, I just keep that tab open in the database and refresh it every so often rather than search the MP.

I don't think an alert would be the best idea sadly; it would probably make the rush for certain items even worse if everyone who wanted it got pinged.
21402.png