Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF: JUNE 18 2023 Dragons (Imps & G1s)
I just returned from a year-ish long hiatus, and sadly for the first time in the 9 years I have been playing Flight Rising, I did not hatch or find myself a 2023 birthday dragon! I would like to fix this, as I have at least one for all the previous years.

I am looking for dragons born on June 18, 2023. I prefer either G1s or Imperials, equally interested in both.

I'm open-minded when it comes to colours, and don't care what or whether they have genes already. I do really love teals, greens, golds, and interesting XYZ combos but it's absolutely not necessary. Preference for unbred but more than willing to consider dragons with offspring too.

Please show me some pretties! :)
I just returned from a year-ish long hiatus, and sadly for the first time in the 9 years I have been playing Flight Rising, I did not hatch or find myself a 2023 birthday dragon! I would like to fix this, as I have at least one for all the previous years.

I am looking for dragons born on June 18, 2023. I prefer either G1s or Imperials, equally interested in both.

I'm open-minded when it comes to colours, and don't care what or whether they have genes already. I do really love teals, greens, golds, and interesting XYZ combos but it's absolutely not necessary. Preference for unbred but more than willing to consider dragons with offspring too.

Please show me some pretties! :)
liviussig_zpsyf7tnb2u.png