Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tips For A Temporary Mobile Player?
I'm unexpectedly without a laptop until Wednesday, but don't wanna miss out on the last couple days of Trickmurk. I'm not good with mobile in general, and the site doesn't seem particularly optimized for it. Any tips?
I'm unexpectedly without a laptop until Wednesday, but don't wanna miss out on the last couple days of Trickmurk. I'm not good with mobile in general, and the site doesn't seem particularly optimized for it. Any tips?
I'm exclusively a mobile player (have no computer lol) but here's some advice.

1. Get used to needing to zoom in. A lot. If you don't, some buttons and links might not get clicked.

2. For coliseum, use full-screen mode. Saves you a lot of pain that way. (Though, avoid using browsers like Edge. It doesn't work well with them. Brave and Google should work.)

3. Try to keep your tabs to a minimum. It can get confusing quickly, and depending on how bad your mobile device is, it might make the website slower.
I'm exclusively a mobile player (have no computer lol) but here's some advice.

1. Get used to needing to zoom in. A lot. If you don't, some buttons and links might not get clicked.

2. For coliseum, use full-screen mode. Saves you a lot of pain that way. (Though, avoid using browsers like Edge. It doesn't work well with them. Brave and Google should work.)

3. Try to keep your tabs to a minimum. It can get confusing quickly, and depending on how bad your mobile device is, it might make the website slower.
rsz-2img-1151.png