Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone else's cat do this?
1 2
Whenever my cat Socks wants to play, he'll slap my leg and stare at me it's so cute. However, omgg his claws, :P
Whenever my cat Socks wants to play, he'll slap my leg and stare at me it's so cute. However, omgg his claws, :P
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png

Hey! I’m Ashstream, or Ash.. Hiya!
sometimes when im walking, my eddie will walk behind me and slap my ankles. its very sweet. his little baby hands....
sometimes when im walking, my eddie will walk behind me and slap my ankles. its very sweet. his little baby hands....
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
my cat paws at me when she wants to be cuddled. she is very clingy. she will reach up and tap me with her tiny paws when i'm working. and i cant help but cuddle and pet her. and yes a couple of times she has used her claws to try and physically drag my arm down to pet her
my cat paws at me when she wants to be cuddled. she is very clingy. she will reach up and tap me with her tiny paws when i'm working. and i cant help but cuddle and pet her. and yes a couple of times she has used her claws to try and physically drag my arm down to pet her
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png
Leliana thankfully doesn't use her claws, she just sits and screams until you give her love. It works every time because she'll literally scream for hours on end until she gets what she wants.

Alisaie on the other hand....She'll sit and scream, but if you're not quick enough she will walk over and swipe at your leg/arm/face/whatever is within reach, full claws out, and sometimes even bite and try to drag your hand to her. She's caused a few injuries in the short time we've had her, but we love her regardless XD
Leliana thankfully doesn't use her claws, she just sits and screams until you give her love. It works every time because she'll literally scream for hours on end until she gets what she wants.

Alisaie on the other hand....She'll sit and scream, but if you're not quick enough she will walk over and swipe at your leg/arm/face/whatever is within reach, full claws out, and sometimes even bite and try to drag your hand to her. She's caused a few injuries in the short time we've had her, but we love her regardless XD
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
one of the barn cats at the stables where I ride is an attention hog. usually she's very polite and will just meow, rub up against people, or have a nap on their lap. sometimes, she gets feisty and paws at people if they stop petting.
the problem is that she'll then roll over for belly rubs, and then try to grab your hand, with her claws out, because she wants more pets. sorry kitty, I know a trap when I see one. you're not getting pets if you have your claws out.

my childhood cat was dumb as a brick, he'd meow for attention but then wouldn't understand he was allowed on the couch unless you picked him up and plopped him down on the couch. and then he would meow for lap cuddles but had to be physically put on your lap to understand that he was allowed lap cuddles. I miss that dumb cat and I barely even knew him (he moved on to his next life when I was 3).
one of the barn cats at the stables where I ride is an attention hog. usually she's very polite and will just meow, rub up against people, or have a nap on their lap. sometimes, she gets feisty and paws at people if they stop petting.
the problem is that she'll then roll over for belly rubs, and then try to grab your hand, with her claws out, because she wants more pets. sorry kitty, I know a trap when I see one. you're not getting pets if you have your claws out.

my childhood cat was dumb as a brick, he'd meow for attention but then wouldn't understand he was allowed on the couch unless you picked him up and plopped him down on the couch. and then he would meow for lap cuddles but had to be physically put on your lap to understand that he was allowed lap cuddles. I miss that dumb cat and I barely even knew him (he moved on to his next life when I was 3).
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Mine does full on tackles as I walk down the hallway. [emoji=tundra deadpan size=2] She has single cat syndrome and we're currently trying to train it out of her as we've introduced two more cats to the household. Hopefully they can help teach her how to cat.
Mine does full on tackles as I walk down the hallway.

She has single cat syndrome and we're currently trying to train it out of her as we've introduced two more cats to the household. Hopefully they can help teach her how to cat.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I've been around cats my whole life, yet I've never met one that begs for attention, with sounds or body language. But you'd think every cat was like that from how other people describe their experiences!

Maybe my cats are the odd ones out... 0-0
I've been around cats my whole life, yet I've never met one that begs for attention, with sounds or body language. But you'd think every cat was like that from how other people describe their experiences!

Maybe my cats are the odd ones out... 0-0
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
@birdarang
you could just have Stereotypical Cats! some cats are very affectionate, some follow the stereotype dog people have about cats and just like to hang out and do things at their own pace.
a good and moderately famous example: Pichi (who belongs to Rachel and Jun from the channel JunsKitchen) is a very Stereotypical Cat, she likes to coexist with everyone around her and doesn't really want attention, unless it's from their other cat Poki.
@birdarang
you could just have Stereotypical Cats! some cats are very affectionate, some follow the stereotype dog people have about cats and just like to hang out and do things at their own pace.
a good and moderately famous example: Pichi (who belongs to Rachel and Jun from the channel JunsKitchen) is a very Stereotypical Cat, she likes to coexist with everyone around her and doesn't really want attention, unless it's from their other cat Poki.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
my cat likes to go bipedal. if she wants attention when i'm standing up, she'll get on her hind legs and prop up her front paws on my leg. she doesn't do it to anyone else in the house. it's cute but does hurt a bit if i'm wearing shorts lol
my cat likes to go bipedal. if she wants attention when i'm standing up, she'll get on her hind legs and prop up her front paws on my leg. she doesn't do it to anyone else in the house. it's cute but does hurt a bit if i'm wearing shorts lol
Jungle Grass Blue Cricket Jungle Grass Grasshopper Jungle Grass
My cats don't really slap at my ankles, usually they either scream at me or try to trip me (well, not Copper. Copper sits far away from me and pretends not to notice my existence. Except in the morning, he's super affectionate then for some reason XD)
But Copper's brother O'Malley has this thing where he has apparently decided that shoes are the greatest thing in the world, so if he sees me wearing shoes he'll spring from the shadows and wrap himself around my foot.
So if you don't want your nice shoes to get torn up, you should not wear them around Malley XD
My cats don't really slap at my ankles, usually they either scream at me or try to trip me (well, not Copper. Copper sits far away from me and pretends not to notice my existence. Except in the morning, he's super affectionate then for some reason XD)
But Copper's brother O'Malley has this thing where he has apparently decided that shoes are the greatest thing in the world, so if he sees me wearing shoes he'll spring from the shadows and wrap himself around my foot.
So if you don't want your nice shoes to get torn up, you should not wear them around Malley XD
1 2