Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Selling familiars after awakened
Hello!

I love collecting familiars and getting them to the awakened stage, but I usually swap them out for another afterward. I have quite the collection now just sitting in my inventory with nowhere to go.

If I sell or brew any of these familiars, do they still show up in my bestiary as awakened if I do not have one in my inventory/on a dragon? I've been too afraid to try...
Hello!

I love collecting familiars and getting them to the awakened stage, but I usually swap them out for another afterward. I have quite the collection now just sitting in my inventory with nowhere to go.

If I sell or brew any of these familiars, do they still show up in my bestiary as awakened if I do not have one in my inventory/on a dragon? I've been too afraid to try...
@sleepingjuliette
awakened familiars will stay registered in your bestiary regardless of if you own any or not but they'll lose the colored background if you get rid of the ones you have
@sleepingjuliette
awakened familiars will stay registered in your bestiary regardless of if you own any or not but they'll lose the colored background if you get rid of the ones you have
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze

That's good to keep in mind! Does it come back if I get another one?
@SkyBlaze

That's good to keep in mind! Does it come back if I get another one?
@sleepingjuliette
yes, they will get the colored background back if you get them again!
@sleepingjuliette
yes, they will get the colored background back if you get them again!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png