Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Page Error when going Lair to Dragon
Problem: I tried to click on my dragon's profile when I was in the Lair and it gave me an error page.

Was working yesterday.

Received this error message that it said to include:

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14147990

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: select * from `dragons` where `userid` = 27278 and (select count(*) from `dragon_organization` where `dragon_organization`.`id` = `dragons`.`id`) < 1 and `hibernal` = 0 order by `alphaid` asc) in /Connection.php Line 631

Currently on Mozilla Firefox 122.0.1 (64-bit) while using Windows 11 Home Version 22H2

It only happened once and I was able to reach the page when I tried again.
Problem: I tried to click on my dragon's profile when I was in the Lair and it gave me an error page.

Was working yesterday.

Received this error message that it said to include:

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14147990

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: select * from `dragons` where `userid` = 27278 and (select count(*) from `dragon_organization` where `dragon_organization`.`id` = `dragons`.`id`) < 1 and `hibernal` = 0 order by `alphaid` asc) in /Connection.php Line 631

Currently on Mozilla Firefox 122.0.1 (64-bit) while using Windows 11 Home Version 22H2

It only happened once and I was able to reach the page when I tried again.
@anaia
that's a Deadlock error and you can safely ignore it! it means you and another player tried to do the same thing (in this case, going from the lair to a dragon) at the exact same time and the site got confused. as you already noticed, trying again fixes it.
@anaia
that's a Deadlock error and you can safely ignore it! it means you and another player tried to do the same thing (in this case, going from the lair to a dragon) at the exact same time and the site got confused. as you already noticed, trying again fixes it.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Awesome, thank you for letting me know! :)
Awesome, thank you for letting me know! :)