Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do I get the art around my Avatar?
Hello! I just started playing again after a really long break and I noticed a lot of people have these really cute boarders around their avatars. How would I get one of those and do I have to do anything special to apply it?

TYIA!
Hello! I just started playing again after a really long break and I noticed a lot of people have these really cute boarders around their avatars. How would I get one of those and do I have to do anything special to apply it?

TYIA!
@chellybells
that's called a Vista! to use one you have to apply it to your account from your hoard, then go to your account settings and select your vista of choice there.
I'll send you a few vistas to get started ^^
@chellybells
that's called a Vista! to use one you have to apply it to your account from your hoard, then go to your account settings and select your vista of choice there.
I'll send you a few vistas to get started ^^
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Thank you! It took a second to figure it out. And thank you so much for the Vista's they are so cute! I can't wait to try the rest out [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you! It took a second to figure it out. And thank you so much for the Vista's they are so cute! I can't wait to try the rest out