Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cookie popup
I keep getting this popup smack bang right in the middle of the screen, you cant click on anything until you either fill out the form or leave the page.

The form is titled Flight Rising asks for your consent to use your personal data to: and then lists that it wants to give your information to about 648 vendors. it goes on to give you a list of info you can either consent to giving, not consent to or consent to this legitimate interest thing that allows you to only give your info to half of the vendors because they're oh so legitimately interested and genuine. Some of the info it asked for at one or two times included using 'exact location technology' or something to find out where i live for better advertisement which i find to be concerning.

At first the popup would show up once every minute or so but when it got worse the ad would reappear within less than 20 seconds of me filling out the previous form, the worse stage lasted for around 4 days. thankfully today its only appeared maybe 2 or 3 times.

google chrome 119 windows 64

hope i got this right, thanks Aequorin on the FR community team for redirecting me here from reddit!
I keep getting this popup smack bang right in the middle of the screen, you cant click on anything until you either fill out the form or leave the page.

The form is titled Flight Rising asks for your consent to use your personal data to: and then lists that it wants to give your information to about 648 vendors. it goes on to give you a list of info you can either consent to giving, not consent to or consent to this legitimate interest thing that allows you to only give your info to half of the vendors because they're oh so legitimately interested and genuine. Some of the info it asked for at one or two times included using 'exact location technology' or something to find out where i live for better advertisement which i find to be concerning.

At first the popup would show up once every minute or so but when it got worse the ad would reappear within less than 20 seconds of me filling out the previous form, the worse stage lasted for around 4 days. thankfully today its only appeared maybe 2 or 3 times.

google chrome 119 windows 64

hope i got this right, thanks Aequorin on the FR community team for redirecting me here from reddit!
I really need to sort out my signature

Pan/Gender Apathetic
You're pretty cool, you deserve a nice day
I think this goes in bug report forums. Maybe the advertisment thread?

but yeah that's gotta be annoying
I think this goes in bug report forums. Maybe the advertisment thread?

but yeah that's gotta be annoying
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
i agree this should go in bug report, but i'd advise doing a standard history & cache cleaning and maybe downloading a good adblocker.
i agree this should go in bug report, but i'd advise doing a standard history & cache cleaning and maybe downloading a good adblocker.
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif