Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | New and confused
what does it mean to have a rare colored/gened dragon, i know a lot is personal preference but also what
what does it mean to have a rare colored/gened dragon, i know a lot is personal preference but also what
They are very hard to obtain, and can be worth quite a bit of money (treasure or gems). Very fun to show off.
They are very hard to obtain, and can be worth quite a bit of money (treasure or gems). Very fun to show off.
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
@ASpookyCreature
that depends on what you mean by 'rare'

genes (and breed) all have their own breeding rarity, which directly correlates to how often a dragons children will hatch with those genes. basic is the most common while genes with harder to obtain scrolls will be, although unless something is brand new it won't impact the price too much since most of those can be freely changed as long as you can afford the scroll for them
this guide should cover all of them

when people talk about rare color combos, they primarily mean that there aren't that many dragons that exist on the site that share those exact same colors. you can check that + plenty of other things via dragon search
I will say, most rare color combos are rare for a reason - it's hard to make most of them work well together compared to something like triple obsidian
@ASpookyCreature
that depends on what you mean by 'rare'

genes (and breed) all have their own breeding rarity, which directly correlates to how often a dragons children will hatch with those genes. basic is the most common while genes with harder to obtain scrolls will be, although unless something is brand new it won't impact the price too much since most of those can be freely changed as long as you can afford the scroll for them
this guide should cover all of them

when people talk about rare color combos, they primarily mean that there aren't that many dragons that exist on the site that share those exact same colors. you can check that + plenty of other things via dragon search
I will say, most rare color combos are rare for a reason - it's hard to make most of them work well together compared to something like triple obsidian
unknown.png
Ah okay that explains it, thanks yall!
Ah okay that explains it, thanks yall!