Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Project: Pathfinder RPG gods as dragons
Hello friends, For some reason, I've decided I want to create the core deities from the Pathfinder RPG setting (Golarion) as FR dragons. This will be a massive and expensive project, since there are twenty of them. So I'm hoping some members of the community might be willing to help me brainstorm their designs. I'm largely using each god's favored colors, sacred animal, area of influence, and holy symbol as my springboard for their dragon design. I've done a few scrys (which have been fun) but I'd love some creative input from the community. If you're familiar with Golarion, then great! But I'll also include a small blurb for each of them if you're interested in helping but don't want to dig into the lore of an RPG you don't play. So please, if you're already familiar and you have suggestions for breed, colors and combinations, genes, or element for any of the deities, I'd very much love to hear your ideas and your reasoning! I would like to have lore appropriate breeds and elements for each of them, but I'll likely lean in favor of the deity's aesthetic appearance if it comes to it. And if you're not familiar with Pathfinder/Golarion, I'll try to get those mini-write-ups done and posted here within the next day or so, if I've got time. Looking forward to collaborating! [emoji=heart size=1]
Hello friends,

For some reason, I've decided I want to create the core deities from the Pathfinder RPG setting (Golarion) as FR dragons. This will be a massive and expensive project, since there are twenty of them. So I'm hoping some members of the community might be willing to help me brainstorm their designs.

I'm largely using each god's favored colors, sacred animal, area of influence, and holy symbol as my springboard for their dragon design. I've done a few scrys (which have been fun) but I'd love some creative input from the community. If you're familiar with Golarion, then great! But I'll also include a small blurb for each of them if you're interested in helping but don't want to dig into the lore of an RPG you don't play.

So please, if you're already familiar and you have suggestions for breed, colors and combinations, genes, or element for any of the deities, I'd very much love to hear your ideas and your reasoning! I would like to have lore appropriate breeds and elements for each of them, but I'll likely lean in favor of the deity's aesthetic appearance if it comes to it.

And if you're not familiar with Pathfinder/Golarion, I'll try to get those mini-write-ups done and posted here within the next day or so, if I've got time.

Looking forward to collaborating!