Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interest check! Children of the eyes.
SO! Something I really want to do is have a naturally born multigaze dragon from multigaze parents! That's been a personal goal for a while. I know multigaze isn't genetic, but I think it would be really neat!

In pursuit of that goal, I was wondering if:

1) Anyone would be interested in the normal babies that have Lore Potential from having both parents be multigaze? I've been tossing around the idea of opening a hatchery!

2) If I were to get a multigaze baby from an ancient breed pair, if anyone would be interesting in An Event where I auction the child with art?
[if it's a modern multigaze baby, I plan to keep it bcz then I have a much higher possibility of getting enough multigaze-descendants to pooootentially poooossibly get a multigaze baby where both the parents and all the grandparents have naturally born multigaze]

AND LIKE I know there's the Vials Of Sight that I could use and make that real quick, but I like the Challenge and the Lore Potential of it all being naturally occurring!

IF there is interest - would anyone like to run the hatchery with me? I'm happy to go with a flat 50% of the profits for helping me out with the forum side of things! Getting things started & keeping the thread updated!

I have so so many multigaze dragons right now. they have invaded and infected my lair. And my hibden.

90 in my lair. The first 4 pages of the tab are Already Paired
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/189303/642073?name=&type=undefined
And another 5 in my hibden -
https://www1.flightrising.com/den/189303/1100818/2?name=&type=undefined

They've filled my nests, overpowered my coli training teams, and make uncomfortable amounts of direct eye contact at all times. Who knows the chaos their children will bring!
SO! Something I really want to do is have a naturally born multigaze dragon from multigaze parents! That's been a personal goal for a while. I know multigaze isn't genetic, but I think it would be really neat!

In pursuit of that goal, I was wondering if:

1) Anyone would be interested in the normal babies that have Lore Potential from having both parents be multigaze? I've been tossing around the idea of opening a hatchery!

2) If I were to get a multigaze baby from an ancient breed pair, if anyone would be interesting in An Event where I auction the child with art?
[if it's a modern multigaze baby, I plan to keep it bcz then I have a much higher possibility of getting enough multigaze-descendants to pooootentially poooossibly get a multigaze baby where both the parents and all the grandparents have naturally born multigaze]

AND LIKE I know there's the Vials Of Sight that I could use and make that real quick, but I like the Challenge and the Lore Potential of it all being naturally occurring!

IF there is interest - would anyone like to run the hatchery with me? I'm happy to go with a flat 50% of the profits for helping me out with the forum side of things! Getting things started & keeping the thread updated!

I have so so many multigaze dragons right now. they have invaded and infected my lair. And my hibden.

90 in my lair. The first 4 pages of the tab are Already Paired
https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/189303/642073?name=&type=undefined
And another 5 in my hibden -
https://www1.flightrising.com/den/189303/1100818/2?name=&type=undefined

They've filled my nests, overpowered my coli training teams, and make uncomfortable amounts of direct eye contact at all times. Who knows the chaos their children will bring!
weeeeeeeee brain go spin
1. ...mayhaps :D
2. Probably not because i have no money to bid :(

The multigaze are coming for youuuuuuuu they do not know when to stop making eyecontactttttttttttt
1. ...mayhaps :D
2. Probably not because i have no money to bid :(

The multigaze are coming for youuuuuuuu they do not know when to stop making eyecontactttttttttttt
Slowly coding, one [ at a time