Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Speedy + Other Older Bits 'n Bobs
[center]It's been [i]forever[/i] since I made a selling post, so forgive if my terms are out of date [emoji=sunglasses size=1] While cleaning out my hoard I found a couple lads I had dupes of, so might as well sell! [Item=Speedy] [Item=Bluffclamber Belongings] (x3) [Item=Infectionist's Armband] [Item=Searing Armband] [Item=Naturalist Adornments] [Item=Runaway Rotclaw] I'm willing to go a little below market price on these! And for the apparel I'm down for trades [/center]
It's been forever since I made a selling post, so forgive if my terms are out of date

While cleaning out my hoard I found a couple lads I had dupes of, so might as well sell!

Speedy

Bluffclamber Belongings (x3) Infectionist's Armband Searing Armband Naturalist Adornments Runaway Rotclaw

I'm willing to go a little below market price on these! And for the apparel I'm down for trades
@Withy what price would you be looking for for speedy?
@Withy what price would you be looking for for speedy?
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
@SmrTim
I'm hoping for 12k! Current lowest AH is 13.9k

( I also have someone inquiring in DMs, so if you both give the same offer I'll be going off of timestamps for the accepted one! Keeping you in the loop for transparency! )
@SmrTim
I'm hoping for 12k! Current lowest AH is 13.9k

( I also have someone inquiring in DMs, so if you both give the same offer I'll be going off of timestamps for the accepted one! Keeping you in the loop for transparency! )
[emoji=harp size=1]