Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lorwolf help??
Hi everyone, I'm looking into some cross site trading with someone for another game site. They're interested in Lorwolf which I don't play, but I DO play FR and see it as a frequent trade thing here, and was wondering if anyone could educate me on the general currency conversions (gems to ??? whatever currency Lorwolf uses lol) and what not.

Thanks in advance!
Hi everyone, I'm looking into some cross site trading with someone for another game site. They're interested in Lorwolf which I don't play, but I DO play FR and see it as a frequent trade thing here, and was wondering if anyone could educate me on the general currency conversions (gems to ??? whatever currency Lorwolf uses lol) and what not.

Thanks in advance!
hey! for moonstones to gems, i usually go for the 1:12 ratio, but i've seen them sold at 1:13 as well!

LW has an auction house type thing as well so you can check item values there and then convert. hope this helps!!
hey! for moonstones to gems, i usually go for the 1:12 ratio, but i've seen them sold at 1:13 as well!

LW has an auction house type thing as well so you can check item values there and then convert. hope this helps!!
lijgU9.png
[quote name="vixentail" date="2023-07-22 13:56:16" ] hey! for moonstones to gems, i usually go for the 1:12 ratio, but i've seen them sold at 1:13 as well! LW has an auction house type thing as well so you can check item values there and then convert. hope this helps!! [/quote] Are moonstone their treasure equivalent or gem equivalent or something then? Sorry for the stupid questions, I know literally nothing about it haha I assume this means it's 1 stone for every 12 gems Thanks for the help!
vixentail wrote on 2023-07-22 13:56:16:

Are moonstone their treasure equivalent or gem equivalent or something then? Sorry for the stupid questions, I know literally nothing about it haha
I assume this means it's 1 stone for every 12 gems
Thanks for the help!
More gem equivalent as they're premium currency :)
lijgU9.png
[quote name="vixentail" date="2023-07-22 14:01:04" ] More gem equivalent as they're premium currency :) [/quote] Thank you! Does it happen to have a treasure equivalent and if so, are you willing to educate me on the rates there as well? Thank you so much!!
vixentail wrote on 2023-07-22 14:01:04:

Thank you! Does it happen to have a treasure equivalent and if so, are you willing to educate me on the rates there as well?
Thank you so much!!
Yes, that would be pebbles! I think 15k pebbles is 1 MS, but I'm not sure the current ratio to Gems/treasure. If I were more math inclined I could probably figure it out but alas.
Yes, that would be pebbles! I think 15k pebbles is 1 MS, but I'm not sure the current ratio to Gems/treasure. If I were more math inclined I could probably figure it out but alas.
lijgU9.png
[quote name="vixentail" date="2023-07-22 14:07:01" ] Yes, that would be pebbles! I think 15k pebbles is 1 MS, but I'm not sure the current ratio to Gems/treasure. If I were more math inclined I could probably figure it out but alas. [/quote] I think I can figure it out from there. Thank you so much, you've been a wonderful help!
vixentail wrote on 2023-07-22 14:07:01:
I think I can figure it out from there. Thank you so much, you've been a wonderful help!