Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm a 6th-year-here newbie!
Hello!
I am technically not a newbie since I signed up in 2017, but I barely play some hours in that time xD
So I'm here again, returning because I recalled this amazing game a few days ago.
I am from Spain and you can call me Isaac; and I entered this group because I really like dragons and, above all, playing with genetics in their breeds and those astonishing genealogy trees you can easily make!

So hello again everyone! (even if you didn't notice me last time xD)
Hello!
I am technically not a newbie since I signed up in 2017, but I barely play some hours in that time xD
So I'm here again, returning because I recalled this amazing game a few days ago.
I am from Spain and you can call me Isaac; and I entered this group because I really like dragons and, above all, playing with genetics in their breeds and those astonishing genealogy trees you can easily make!

So hello again everyone! (even if you didn't notice me last time xD)
Welcome! If you would like 1 free newbie gift dragon, you may select one from here.
Welcome! If you would like 1 free newbie gift dragon, you may select one from here.
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
oh wow welcome back! ur account is even older than mine lol. have fun!!
oh wow welcome back! ur account is even older than mine lol. have fun!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
settingostrich
settingostrich
settingostrich
Thank you all for the re-welcome! XD
And I may see those newbie gift dragons, thank you very much in advance!
And yes! I feel a bit old here but everything is new to me, so wow indeed xD and thank you!
And, settingostrich!, of course.
Thank you all for the re-welcome! XD
And I may see those newbie gift dragons, thank you very much in advance!
And yes! I feel a bit old here but everything is new to me, so wow indeed xD and thank you!
And, settingostrich!, of course.