Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF First Gen January 2 2023
I don't quite know what I'm looking for right now...

I'm just wondering what options there are.

I have a first gen for that date as it is, but I'm curious to see what other dragons were hatched that day that are potentially available for sale.

My sisters' cat passed away that date and I'm thinking something along her colours.

I'm not sure if I should post a picture or just go for a vibe of what I see?

I've never made a post like this, let alone search the forums despite being around forever I stick around in my own little bubble on the site.

Thank you in advance!
I don't quite know what I'm looking for right now...

I'm just wondering what options there are.

I have a first gen for that date as it is, but I'm curious to see what other dragons were hatched that day that are potentially available for sale.

My sisters' cat passed away that date and I'm thinking something along her colours.

I'm not sure if I should post a picture or just go for a vibe of what I see?

I've never made a post like this, let alone search the forums despite being around forever I stick around in my own little bubble on the site.

Thank you in advance!
tumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif
Or, can anyone point me in the right direction to hunt for this better?
Or, can anyone point me in the right direction to hunt for this better?
Thanks for sharing!

I'm still not quite sure what I'm looking for, but I'll keep that in mind, thank you!
Thanks for sharing!

I'm still not quite sure what I'm looking for, but I'll keep that in mind, thank you!
Sorry for the loss for both you and your sister! I'm not sure what colors her kitty was, but I found this gen1 in a sale tab, user is asking for offers [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83274325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832744/83274325_350.png[/img][/url]
Sorry for the loss for both you and your sister! I'm not sure what colors her kitty was, but I found this gen1 in a sale tab, user is asking for offers

83274325_350.png
XxMfGR7.jpgtq89KtLm.jpgBzBkSdq.jpg
Thanks so much for your kind words. She was a Queen. In so many ways. (Named "Pepper")

-- Is that a Sephiroth inspired dragon in your pfp?

Oh that's quite a lovely dragon... I may have to look into that one...

I suppose I should/could share some pictures.

4E5JXk0L_t.jpg 1qKVZhVm_t.jpg etmzBHn0_t.jpg

If any dragons are found that are on that date that anyone has some recommendations to fit my "Looking For" that may fit with types I can save towards applying (for particular Gene's that I can eventually purchase...)

Thank you, everyone. I'm thinking those colours on the above I may look into.

Thank you for anyone's help.
Thanks so much for your kind words. She was a Queen. In so many ways. (Named "Pepper")

-- Is that a Sephiroth inspired dragon in your pfp?

Oh that's quite a lovely dragon... I may have to look into that one...

I suppose I should/could share some pictures.

4E5JXk0L_t.jpg 1qKVZhVm_t.jpg etmzBHn0_t.jpg

If any dragons are found that are on that date that anyone has some recommendations to fit my "Looking For" that may fit with types I can save towards applying (for particular Gene's that I can eventually purchase...)

Thank you, everyone. I'm thinking those colours on the above I may look into.

Thank you for anyone's help.