Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newbies Project
I've started a project for newbies (less then a year.) to get a free Dragon. In order to claim your free dragon message me after you pick a dragon from my hibernal den, It's first come first sever so please don't be mad if the dragon you wanted was picked by someone else. Also it takes me a while to breed new dragons so please be patient with me. If you wish to help with this project please comment on the post to let newbies know that they can also come to you. So just to recap.
-Players less then a year can Message me for a free dragon from my hibernal den.
-It's first come first sever
-It takes while to breed if tab is empty please wait.
-This dragon are 100% free you don't need to pay but you can only have 1.
-Welcome to Flight Rising.
I've started a project for newbies (less then a year.) to get a free Dragon. In order to claim your free dragon message me after you pick a dragon from my hibernal den, It's first come first sever so please don't be mad if the dragon you wanted was picked by someone else. Also it takes me a while to breed new dragons so please be patient with me. If you wish to help with this project please comment on the post to let newbies know that they can also come to you. So just to recap.
-Players less then a year can Message me for a free dragon from my hibernal den.
-It's first come first sever
-It takes while to breed if tab is empty please wait.
-This dragon are 100% free you don't need to pay but you can only have 1.
-Welcome to Flight Rising.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
@h2o00817
I strongly recommend you post in the raffles and giveaways forum and/or the dragon trading forum as these forums are where other users host giveaways for newbies.
@h2o00817
I strongly recommend you post in the raffles and giveaways forum and/or the dragon trading forum as these forums are where other users host giveaways for newbies.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
Okay thanks
Okay thanks
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif