Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | The Tracks Go Off in this Direction fail
The Tracks Go Off in this Direction achievement fails to award even when I switch my focused digsite.

When I look at the description of the achievement in the database, it shows a progress bar of 100%, but when I look on the achievements page my progress shows as 0%.

I've tried switching digsite several times, but no success.
The Tracks Go Off in this Direction achievement fails to award even when I switch my focused digsite.

When I look at the description of the achievement in the database, it shows a progress bar of 100%, but when I look on the achievements page my progress shows as 0%.

I've tried switching digsite several times, but no success.
Andy ... (a naturally pagan fellow)
@AndyDav1s

Does this achievement show as previously completed in the Game DB? There is a known issue with the Achievements page setting some achievements back to a visual 'incomplete' state, while the server does still have the completion tracked on the backend. See this thread for more information.
@AndyDav1s

Does this achievement show as previously completed in the Game DB? There is a known issue with the Achievements page setting some achievements back to a visual 'incomplete' state, while the server does still have the completion tracked on the backend. See this thread for more information.
Yes, this achievement DOES show as previously completed in the Game DB, now that I go and look at that. Thanks for reassuring me. I'll now wait with more patience and trust that all these bugs will get sorted in due time. Many thanks.
Yes, this achievement DOES show as previously completed in the Game DB, now that I go and look at that. Thanks for reassuring me. I'll now wait with more patience and trust that all these bugs will get sorted in due time. Many thanks.
Andy ... (a naturally pagan fellow)
Glad to assist!
Glad to assist!