Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *is introduced*
hey im plural (any/she). i played FR religiously back in 2013(?), a lots changed since then but im happy to be active here again nonetheless. any tips for getting started would be massively appreciated, look forward to getting to know you lot o7
hey im plural (any/she). i played FR religiously back in 2013(?), a lots changed since then but im happy to be active here again nonetheless. any tips for getting started would be massively appreciated, look forward to getting to know you lot o7
@plural

Hi there, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome BACK to FR!!

We've got Ancient breeds now, new Modern breeds, a Hibernal Den for dragon overflow, searchable Hoard/Vault, revamped Coliseum, and so much more for you!! I joined in 2014, so I'm with you on how much has changed in 10 years!! And the artistic community has exploded and is amazing!!!

Here’s a few quick tips/reminders you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons and free stuff everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Arcane Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Arcanites" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand remember how to forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all. I'm online daily and love to help.

hmu if you want to make a Coli team and need any help; it's my favourite thing to do!!

I hope you love being back; enjoy your gorgeous dragons!!

BunnySox ^^
@plural

Hi there, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome BACK to FR!!

We've got Ancient breeds now, new Modern breeds, a Hibernal Den for dragon overflow, searchable Hoard/Vault, revamped Coliseum, and so much more for you!! I joined in 2014, so I'm with you on how much has changed in 10 years!! And the artistic community has exploded and is amazing!!!

Here’s a few quick tips/reminders you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons and free stuff everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Arcane Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Arcanites" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand remember how to forum-speak xd
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings. This is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all. I'm online daily and love to help.

hmu if you want to make a Coli team and need any help; it's my favourite thing to do!!

I hope you love being back; enjoy your gorgeous dragons!!

BunnySox ^^