Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More armor/old armor recolors
Although we have some armor apparel options already, I feel like the ones we currently have are too fantasy-ish, which makes sense because this is a dragon game, but I wanted some more options that resemble real plate armor. Either some expansions to old sets like the filigree armor one with more colors (especially red) and perhaps a chest plate + hip armor for the burnished armor set or something like we see in the Hall of Armor scene would be great [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/913778202877526036/1117113419838005310/Ilustracao_Sem_Titulo.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/scene/46543.png[/img]
Although we have some armor apparel options already, I feel like the ones we currently have are too fantasy-ish, which makes sense because this is a dragon game, but I wanted some more options that resemble real plate armor.

Either some expansions to old sets like the filigree armor one with more colors (especially red) and perhaps a chest plate + hip armor for the burnished armor set or something like we see in the Hall of Armor scene would be great

Ilustracao_Sem_Titulo.png

46543.png
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
Support. We need more armor. Always.
Support. We need more armor. Always.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
I would absolutely love to see some older sets get expanded by colours. we got like... A LOT for flowery apparel, would like it more on other stuff too
I would absolutely love to see some older sets get expanded by colours. we got like... A LOT for flowery apparel, would like it more on other stuff too
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I am a huge fan of armor and weapon apparel so more is always good.
I am a huge fan of armor and weapon apparel so more is always good.
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
Really need this! I'm struggling to find an armor set for my... edgy dragon knight boy >< Can't find something like, pure black(obsidian) or red?
Ebony filigree set is the one closet to black, but tbh it's just dark blue ><
Scarlet dinosaur set is fine but it looks a bit purple-ish.
When buying UMAs and G1s i found a lot of ppl love black+red combination so it would be really great fr can release more things of these colours...
Really need this! I'm struggling to find an armor set for my... edgy dragon knight boy >< Can't find something like, pure black(obsidian) or red?
Ebony filigree set is the one closet to black, but tbh it's just dark blue ><
Scarlet dinosaur set is fine but it looks a bit purple-ish.
When buying UMAs and G1s i found a lot of ppl love black+red combination so it would be really great fr can release more things of these colours...
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
I've always wanted a helmet item that looks like the apparel symbol. afaik we don't have this...why. it's right there -> [emoji=apparel helm size=1] let me wear it
I've always wanted a helmet item that looks like the apparel symbol. afaik we don't have this...why. it's right there -> let me wear it
ihQCKJM.png mtHAEL4.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
NN9NPXA.png
bYt72YT.png
IvQaIre.png
z3FSuck.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
tKsGDH7.png
O6J6peY.png
I do really like the filigree armour, I'd love more recolors. That said, Warriors Way is coming up so I expect we'll get more armour soon! Or we should, it'd be the perfect opportunity to release some.
I do really like the filigree armour, I'd love more recolors. That said, Warriors Way is coming up so I expect we'll get more armour soon! Or we should, it'd be the perfect opportunity to release some.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Support. I would love more recolors / types of armor in general.
Support. I would love more recolors / types of armor in general.
Please ping me! I won't see otherwise! Thank you!
22 | DID System (~80+)
he/him/his
RzUHyEQ.png
~ I do intend to put more stuff here as time goes on! I may add a link to certain spreadsheets or wishlists! ~