Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whoosp
It's cool that achievements were added! I heard about them all the time, but just never thought to check what that whole thing was about! This definitely explains Galores gift lmao, I don't check the front page often, and if I didn't happen to just click on the achievements icon a bit ago, I likely never would've known about this. Atleast, not until the next event. Oops.

Happy 10 years to Flight Rising! I've only been here for for barely 1, but in just one year, things sure have been eventful! I may not know how the other 9 years have gone, but just by judging the list in the celebration forum, this one has been quite busy, and full of new content!

Thanks for all of your hard work, FR Staff! You have made an amazing ,, activity site? (what are these called?) And never fail to bring us an enjoyable update!
It's cool that achievements were added! I heard about them all the time, but just never thought to check what that whole thing was about! This definitely explains Galores gift lmao, I don't check the front page often, and if I didn't happen to just click on the achievements icon a bit ago, I likely never would've known about this. Atleast, not until the next event. Oops.

Happy 10 years to Flight Rising! I've only been here for for barely 1, but in just one year, things sure have been eventful! I may not know how the other 9 years have gone, but just by judging the list in the celebration forum, this one has been quite busy, and full of new content!

Thanks for all of your hard work, FR Staff! You have made an amazing ,, activity site? (what are these called?) And never fail to bring us an enjoyable update!