Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Eye Types/Gene Rarity Hatch Achievements
Some of them are unlocked, but others aren't. Again, sorry if someone posted something like this already. Any of the ones I haven't listed I know I haven't qualified for yet. None of the dragons listed have been scrolled except for the multigaze one, and that was to turn her into an Aether and give her genes.

ETA: went through every lair achievement this morning to find breed ones not working. only thought I'd note this since it could be a similar cause.
Working
- Common eyes
- Unusual eyes
- Common gene
- Uncommon gene
- Rare gene
Not Working
- Plentiful gene (ID: 86180954)
- Limited gene (ID: 86040138) works after I hatched a nest this morning
- Multigaze eyes (ID: 86300020)
- Uncommon eyes (ID: 86040138)
- Bright eyes (ID: 86300019)
Some of them are unlocked, but others aren't. Again, sorry if someone posted something like this already. Any of the ones I haven't listed I know I haven't qualified for yet. None of the dragons listed have been scrolled except for the multigaze one, and that was to turn her into an Aether and give her genes.

ETA: went through every lair achievement this morning to find breed ones not working. only thought I'd note this since it could be a similar cause.
Working
- Common eyes
- Unusual eyes
- Common gene
- Uncommon gene
- Rare gene
Not Working
- Plentiful gene (ID: 86180954)
- Limited gene (ID: 86040138) works after I hatched a nest this morning
- Multigaze eyes (ID: 86300020)
- Uncommon eyes (ID: 86040138)
- Bright eyes (ID: 86300019)
Gc8XK3m.pngSupernova5.png
Thank you for the report @kyeran

I believe most of this can be explained by when we started tracking data. Your achievements are only recording dragons that were acquired over the last week or so, as mentioned in the announcement thread.

That said, if you find achievements are not getting flagged for dragons you're acquiring from here on out, we definitely want to know.
Thank you for the report @kyeran

I believe most of this can be explained by when we started tracking data. Your achievements are only recording dragons that were acquired over the last week or so, as mentioned in the announcement thread.

That said, if you find achievements are not getting flagged for dragons you're acquiring from here on out, we definitely want to know.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies