Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello people!!
-How did you find Flight Rising? I had seen many of my friends play this, so i wanted to check it out!!

-What flight did you join and why? At first, i had joined the water flight, dumbly thinking i could get a undertide starter. but after a bit, i switched over to nature!! me and my mom love the nature, outdoors, and animals

-What is your favorite dragon breed? oOOOOh- thats a hard one! For Ancient, def the aethers. as for modern, its a hard tie between Obelisks and Skydancers!!

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite? dear god i have 0 clue

-What are some of your hobbies/interests? Art, gaming, dragons, Gravity falls, TOH, WOF, Amphibia, Eragon, Transformers, COD, Ark survival evolved, minecraft, Skyrim- the list goes on
-How did you find Flight Rising? I had seen many of my friends play this, so i wanted to check it out!!

-What flight did you join and why? At first, i had joined the water flight, dumbly thinking i could get a undertide starter. but after a bit, i switched over to nature!! me and my mom love the nature, outdoors, and animals

-What is your favorite dragon breed? oOOOOh- thats a hard one! For Ancient, def the aethers. as for modern, its a hard tie between Obelisks and Skydancers!!

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite? dear god i have 0 clue

-What are some of your hobbies/interests? Art, gaming, dragons, Gravity falls, TOH, WOF, Amphibia, Eragon, Transformers, COD, Ark survival evolved, minecraft, Skyrim- the list goes on
Ender - Any Pronouns - ADHD, OCD, and Overactive Imagination
Hello! Names Ender, and I'm a Aroace girl who loves a lot of things, so I'm sure we can find something to talk about! Ah, please feel free to message me, I don't bite! if you have discord, I'd prefer we talk on there, although i would appreciate if you let me know on here your user before you dm me, I've had a few too many random dms TwT (Users Endervity#0001 Btw!)
@Endervity

Hi Ender, nice to meet you, hope you're having fun here!!

I'm BunnySox -- I write fiction & poetry, I'm a DND 3.5 TTRPG nerd, I'm teaching myself how to draw so that I can draw dragons, Eragon is the BEST and ofc I have a Saphira dragon in my clan ;D

My fave breeds are all of them, lol, but the floofs -- Tundras & Gaolers, and the mountains, e.g., Guardians, might be first among many, lol

I do love the new lil 'bugs', tho'

Familiars -- some of them are just gorgeous, aren't they? I love the Bears, Sprites, Bunnies, but some of the fish are just so beautiful, and the Enchanting Libra, chef's kiss

I'm in Wind -- we're breezy, friendly, always on the move, curious, creative; a perfect fit for me

lmk if you need any help figuring stuff out!!

^^
@Endervity

Hi Ender, nice to meet you, hope you're having fun here!!

I'm BunnySox -- I write fiction & poetry, I'm a DND 3.5 TTRPG nerd, I'm teaching myself how to draw so that I can draw dragons, Eragon is the BEST and ofc I have a Saphira dragon in my clan ;D

My fave breeds are all of them, lol, but the floofs -- Tundras & Gaolers, and the mountains, e.g., Guardians, might be first among many, lol

I do love the new lil 'bugs', tho'

Familiars -- some of them are just gorgeous, aren't they? I love the Bears, Sprites, Bunnies, but some of the fish are just so beautiful, and the Enchanting Libra, chef's kiss

I'm in Wind -- we're breezy, friendly, always on the move, curious, creative; a perfect fit for me

lmk if you need any help figuring stuff out!!

^^