Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Unlimited Commissions, One Time Purchase
Hello! I am offering unlimited commissions for a one time purchase! I will do dragons, mammals, and birds! However, I cannot do humans or apes. They're the only things that never really clicked.

You probably want to see my art! Here's a link to my Deviant! It'll give you a few examples that are pretty recent!

Now, for the price! It'll seem a bit high, but since it's a one-time purchase for as many commission as you want, I would consider it fair, especially considering the time each commission takes, and the quality of my work.

There are two payment options! You can either pay 1900 gems, or one skin blueprint.
Hello! I am offering unlimited commissions for a one time purchase! I will do dragons, mammals, and birds! However, I cannot do humans or apes. They're the only things that never really clicked.

You probably want to see my art! Here's a link to my Deviant! It'll give you a few examples that are pretty recent!

Now, for the price! It'll seem a bit high, but since it's a one-time purchase for as many commission as you want, I would consider it fair, especially considering the time each commission takes, and the quality of my work.

There are two payment options! You can either pay 1900 gems, or one skin blueprint.
These commissions may be called upon at any time, and each commission can take anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks to finish, although it rarely takes more than 10 days.

So let me know if you'll accept this deal! It'll be first come first serve, so if this is an opportunity you wanna take, make sure to be quick!
These commissions may be called upon at any time, and each commission can take anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks to finish, although it rarely takes more than 10 days.

So let me know if you'll accept this deal! It'll be first come first serve, so if this is an opportunity you wanna take, make sure to be quick!