Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ooc. [LF] discord rp(s)
Hello! I go by Nix and Sin. My timezone is PST but I'm often awake at night too. From 10am to 11am on Wednesdays I'm unavailable. I go both it/its and neopronouns (fae/faer, jo/jolt, vap/vapor, fen/fens). I'm a bisexual, aroflux epileptic so if you're against the queer community, DNI. Similarly if you've got any bias views against disabled folks, DNI. Minors also DNI. My discord is SinfulSketches#7746. I typically make a server for rp partners to have multiple rp channels if we move onyo a different rp. I'm looking for a rp partner who is willing to work with darker/mature themes like trauma and the like. I'm completely fine with, and sometimes really enjoy, romance and found family plots. So, go ahead and send me a message and/or friend req on discord! Plots and characters can be spoken about in dms! I'm also looking for someone who chats outside of rp. Picrews are completely fine, alongside just descs of your ocs, but using someone elses art that you did not pay for/get gifted is a big no go.
Hello! I go by Nix and Sin. My timezone is PST but I'm often awake at night too. From 10am to 11am on Wednesdays I'm unavailable. I go both it/its and neopronouns (fae/faer, jo/jolt, vap/vapor, fen/fens). I'm a bisexual, aroflux epileptic so if you're against the queer community, DNI. Similarly if you've got any bias views against disabled folks, DNI. Minors also DNI. My discord is SinfulSketches#7746. I typically make a server for rp partners to have multiple rp channels if we move onyo a different rp. I'm looking for a rp partner who is willing to work with darker/mature themes like trauma and the like. I'm completely fine with, and sometimes really enjoy, romance and found family plots. So, go ahead and send me a message and/or friend req on discord! Plots and characters can be spoken about in dms! I'm also looking for someone who chats outside of rp. Picrews are completely fine, alongside just descs of your ocs, but using someone elses art that you did not pay for/get gifted is a big no go.
Hey there! I might be interested in RPing together. I'll send you a request on discord.
Hey there! I might be interested in RPing together. I'll send you a request on discord.
@8v3c

- +3 fr time
- i'm subscribed to all of my threads
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
flightrising.png
art thread
tumblr_inline_piay8xUZXS1rhxln1_540.png
hatchery
tumblr_nvv60n6GG11smhh1go5_100.png
pride icons
1c0a2f41c624347c6dd701548effe7b2bcf6fc4a.png
Heyo I'm Dot, 20, open to darker rp and group rp. I'll shoot a text
Heyo I'm Dot, 20, open to darker rp and group rp. I'll shoot a text

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
@SinSketches

Hello! I'm going to send you a message on discord to talk about some rp stuff ^^
@SinSketches

Hello! I'm going to send you a message on discord to talk about some rp stuff ^^
they/them | 26 | +3 fr time | Tiktok: longlivethereaper