Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Marva left an hour early
Today, at 7:06 server time, I went to check Marva's shop and noticed she was gone, even though the announcement said she'd be leaving at 8:00 server time.
Today, at 7:06 server time, I went to check Marva's shop and noticed she was gone, even though the announcement said she'd be leaving at 8:00 server time.
tumblr_oytlrbkFbU1s864y9o4_500.png
Seconded. I had time to check in with marva before 8:00 server time and she's gone at 7:30
Seconded. I had time to check in with marva before 8:00 server time and she's gone at 7:30
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@KaylaTheHyena @spikenard - in case you haven't seen it, she's back until 9AM Server time now.
@KaylaTheHyena @spikenard - in case you haven't seen it, she's back until 9AM Server time now.
MagickalKat/Kat/MK
She/Her
Bk 1 - Basic to Gem
Bk 2 - Long Drop Log
Bk 3 - 100 Gem Hatchlings
Bk 4 - Stock the Pond
Bk 5 - Kingdomlocke
cJ15syf.png PhkDzzT.pnglVjYnpB.pngMZX8SzR.pngv7SOrPV.pngeh8YMPq.pngheGTHto.png
hOEDnwz.png
EpKUNoe.png
Sorry about that! The timeframe for the Grand Exchange shop was set incorrectly, but we brought her back for an extra hour and a half to make up for the half hour of early downtime.

The cloak and emperor’s clothing being in chests was not affected as this was not tied to the GE timeframe. So those should have had a chance to drop uninterrupted.
Sorry about that! The timeframe for the Grand Exchange shop was set incorrectly, but we brought her back for an extra hour and a half to make up for the half hour of early downtime.

The cloak and emperor’s clothing being in chests was not affected as this was not tied to the GE timeframe. So those should have had a chance to drop uninterrupted.