Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Player!
Hello hello! I’m new to FR! I’ve heard of the site way back but I never really decided to join until now, for some reason haha

A bit about me is that I love to read, write, and draw. I spend a lot of my time playing video games and I have an addiction to virtual pet sites :3

I’m enjoying what I’ve seen so far even though I’ll admit I’m a little confused about mechanics XD
Hello hello! I’m new to FR! I’ve heard of the site way back but I never really decided to join until now, for some reason haha

A bit about me is that I love to read, write, and draw. I spend a lot of my time playing video games and I have an addiction to virtual pet sites :3

I’m enjoying what I’ve seen so far even though I’ll admit I’m a little confused about mechanics XD
@Charm557

Hi there, and welcome to FR!!

I'd be super happy to help you with any questions about mechanics of the game.

There’s so much to do …breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Mama’s Soup Kitchen gives out free food daily, to help new players
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Shadow Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Inkspots" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum speak xd

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all -- FR is a friendly and generous community and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

I’m happy to help you to set up your dragon profiles or make your first Coliseum team, lmk

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^
@Charm557

Hi there, and welcome to FR!!

I'd be super happy to help you with any questions about mechanics of the game.

There’s so much to do …breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Mama’s Soup Kitchen gives out free food daily, to help new players
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Shadow Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Inkspots" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum speak xd

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all -- FR is a friendly and generous community and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

I’m happy to help you to set up your dragon profiles or make your first Coliseum team, lmk

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^
Welcome to FR! As your account is less than 1 month old, feel free to look here and here as if you like any dragon, you can have 1 for free!
Welcome to FR! As your account is less than 1 month old, feel free to look here and here as if you like any dragon, you can have 1 for free!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@Charm556 Welcome to FR!
@Charm556 Welcome to FR!
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE