Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Black not that Black Dragon...
Hi, I wanna thank you for your time and attention maybe your help too !

What I'm looking for:

Specie: Don't mind

Colors:

Primary Color: Black

Secondary Color: Black

Tertiary Color: Blackberry

Thanks a lot and have a nice day/evening/night
Hi, I wanna thank you for your time and attention maybe your help too !

What I'm looking for:

Specie: Don't mind

Colors:

Primary Color: Black

Secondary Color: Black

Tertiary Color: Blackberry

Thanks a lot and have a nice day/evening/night
Hi ! Thanks for your help !! May I buy the Imperial with Basic gene please ?

This one https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79880942
Hi ! Thanks for your help !! May I buy the Imperial with Basic gene please ?

This one https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79880942
@Hokori

Hope you don't mind the ping, Feather was just giving you links to dragons they(?) found for sale. The dragon doesn't belong to them. I'd shoot a message to the owner and see if they respond.

If they don't you could always check dragon search to see if anyone's got something thrown into a fodder tab. This is my recommended search based on your needs, with the colors and gender set as well as reversing the ID order so it's showing you the youngest dragons first.

If you're quick you may be able to snap this little guy up for fodder price.
@Hokori

Hope you don't mind the ping, Feather was just giving you links to dragons they(?) found for sale. The dragon doesn't belong to them. I'd shoot a message to the owner and see if they respond.

If they don't you could always check dragon search to see if anyone's got something thrown into a fodder tab. This is my recommended search based on your needs, with the colors and gender set as well as reversing the ID order so it's showing you the youngest dragons first.

If you're quick you may be able to snap this little guy up for fodder price.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
@ZoranaDragon

Oh I thought it was his/her Dragons ^^'

(I'm not familiar with the Forum hope my ping will work.)

I really thank you for your help ! That's really kind and nice, I hope the current owner will reply to you ! I'm looking for this color since I bit now, maybe there something I do wrong because I can't find one.
@ZoranaDragon

Oh I thought it was his/her Dragons ^^'

(I'm not familiar with the Forum hope my ping will work.)

I really thank you for your help ! That's really kind and nice, I hope the current owner will reply to you ! I'm looking for this color since I bit now, maybe there something I do wrong because I can't find one.
@Hokori

The ping worked and I'm glad to help!

The "I'd shoot a message..." bit is meant to be read as a 'If I were you I would...' in nicer way at least that's how I read/write it and not me actually sending the message for you. Sorry for the misunderstanding with that. ^^'

I'll separate my search link from the text if that helps you out, though it's rather long. It looks for dragons that are Black/Black/Blackberry and male, while sorting them from largest to smallest ID number. Pretty much sorting them by age so it's more likely to find an active account with a fodder dragon of those colors.

Fodder dragons tend to be cheaper than other dragons due to them typically being held just to train and exalt them at a later point. Check the tabs the dragons are in, even when in the hibernal den. A lot of people keep their fodder there rather than their lair.

Here's the dragon search link again, separate from the rest of the text: https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=0&progen=&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=0&body=9&wings=9&tert=127&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_desc&page=1

Feel free to adjust the search to specify it more!
@Hokori

The ping worked and I'm glad to help!

The "I'd shoot a message..." bit is meant to be read as a 'If I were you I would...' in nicer way at least that's how I read/write it and not me actually sending the message for you. Sorry for the misunderstanding with that. ^^'

I'll separate my search link from the text if that helps you out, though it's rather long. It looks for dragons that are Black/Black/Blackberry and male, while sorting them from largest to smallest ID number. Pretty much sorting them by age so it's more likely to find an active account with a fodder dragon of those colors.

Fodder dragons tend to be cheaper than other dragons due to them typically being held just to train and exalt them at a later point. Check the tabs the dragons are in, even when in the hibernal den. A lot of people keep their fodder there rather than their lair.

Here's the dragon search link again, separate from the rest of the text: https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=0&progen=&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=0&body=9&wings=9&tert=127&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_desc&page=1

Feel free to adjust the search to specify it more!
PiAyg8i.png

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
@ZoranaDragon

Oh sorry English is not my first language it was a bit confusing xD

And didn't know it was possible to search dragon like that !

I was trying to find them on auction thanks a lot for your help !!!

It will really help me to found dragon more easy !
@ZoranaDragon

Oh sorry English is not my first language it was a bit confusing xD

And didn't know it was possible to search dragon like that !

I was trying to find them on auction thanks a lot for your help !!!

It will really help me to found dragon more easy !
@Hokori

Hey it's alright, english can be rather confusing to me too and yet it's my first language.

Yeah! It's really helpful and I tend to use that more than I use the auction house when looking for something more specific for a project.

Once again, I'm glad I was able to help!
@Hokori

Hey it's alright, english can be rather confusing to me too and yet it's my first language.

Yeah! It's really helpful and I tend to use that more than I use the auction house when looking for something more specific for a project.

Once again, I'm glad I was able to help!
PiAyg8i.png

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^