Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcanist kicked them out.
1 2 3
I don't know how many of you bothered, but I read through the After Orbit lore entry and turns out Aether's love eating paper. Enough so that:

a). Despite every member of the Astrolab having an operation manual, only one survived, many of which were assumed to be eaten.

b). One of the Arcanists' regular mantras to the Aethers prior to their extended trip was "PLEASE STOP EATING MY LIBRARY"

c). The only manual that was saved by the original captain, actually got eaten by the captain at some point, so they left an "I ate it. I'm sorry" message where it should have been.

Space dad just kicked them off the planet so he could read and write in peace, and even that couldn't keep them contained.
I don't know how many of you bothered, but I read through the After Orbit lore entry and turns out Aether's love eating paper. Enough so that:

a). Despite every member of the Astrolab having an operation manual, only one survived, many of which were assumed to be eaten.

b). One of the Arcanists' regular mantras to the Aethers prior to their extended trip was "PLEASE STOP EATING MY LIBRARY"

c). The only manual that was saved by the original captain, actually got eaten by the captain at some point, so they left an "I ate it. I'm sorry" message where it should have been.

Space dad just kicked them off the planet so he could read and write in peace, and even that couldn't keep them contained.
"We have come for your nectar books"
"We have come for your nectar books"
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
I actually cracked up so hard at that note. I love the Aether so much, so glorious little doofuses.
I actually cracked up so hard at that note. I love the Aether so much, so glorious little doofuses.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
YEAH THATS THE FUNNIEST LORE BIT the fact that he literally just Booted them for making a feast out of his books like the moths they are
YEAH THATS THE FUNNIEST LORE BIT the fact that he literally just Booted them for making a feast out of his books like the moths they are
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
They're meant for each other <3 [item=Bookworm]
They're meant for each other <3
Bookworm
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
Does that make them... bookwyrms?
Does that make them... bookwyrms?
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
I love them, their lore is by far the funniest thing I've ever read. XD
I love them, their lore is by far the funniest thing I've ever read. XD
The question is... Now that they're back, I hope the Arcanist locked his doors...
The question is... Now that they're back, I hope the Arcanist locked his doors...
QYzhmAi.png
[quote name="MulberryScroll" date="2023-03-22 08:57:36" ] The question is... Now that they're back, I hope the Arcanist locked his doors... [/quote] no he did nothing to save them i think they should be able to eat the library.
MulberryScroll wrote on 2023-03-22 08:57:36:
no he did nothing to save them i think they should be able to eat the library.
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
They eat plants too :) :) :)
They eat plants too :) :) :)
mkpoaHZ.png
1 2 3