Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Niantic new game: called playperidot
Y'all should pre order this new app game the creator of pokemon go is creating. It's called playperidot or peridot it free on the app store and to be honest I can't wait to finally play it when global drop may . If you're a animal lover and love pet games you can breed to make cool hybrid alien pups you should download because I know it's going to be number 1 pet app game. I'm so excited to play it because when it drop I'm quitting pokemon go forever.
Y'all should pre order this new app game the creator of pokemon go is creating. It's called playperidot or peridot it free on the app store and to be honest I can't wait to finally play it when global drop may . If you're a animal lover and love pet games you can breed to make cool hybrid alien pups you should download because I know it's going to be number 1 pet app game. I'm so excited to play it because when it drop I'm quitting pokemon go forever.
• saving for later sounds cool!
• saving for later sounds cool!
Saur • She/Her • +2 FR Time
Current Profile Dragon: Inkwell
Rare Color Combo Breeder and Enjoyer
cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif