Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | boon of ferility
I was wondering if there is a way to get the boon of ferility without having to buy it for 350 gems?
I was wondering if there is a way to get the boon of ferility without having to buy it for 350 gems?
@dragonnrd
it is a gem mp item, so the only other way to obtain it is to buy from other players at around the same price, however you may have some luck finding treasure listings for them in the auction house
alternatively, you can exchange treasure directly for gems in the items for sale forums
@dragonnrd
it is a gem mp item, so the only other way to obtain it is to buy from other players at around the same price, however you may have some luck finding treasure listings for them in the auction house
alternatively, you can exchange treasure directly for gems in the items for sale forums
unknown.png
@dragonnrd
To add to what SkyBlaze said, you may be able to work out a trade with someone if you have any items that may be of value. Taking a peek at how new you are, it's not likely that you'll have anything worth 350g but keep it in mind for the future as you gain more items and dragons!
@dragonnrd
To add to what SkyBlaze said, you may be able to work out a trade with someone if you have any items that may be of value. Taking a peek at how new you are, it's not likely that you'll have anything worth 350g but keep it in mind for the future as you gain more items and dragons!
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png