Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Introduction
Hello! I'm relatively new in the sense I played a long time ago but unfortunately had to make a new account,,so Hello!
My name is Elliott or Enigma/Puppy if we're close!
I use he/they/it pronouns! I have so many interests so I'll just name a few! Hellsing, Identity V, Forensics, Weightlifting, Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Deathnote plus just plush/ cute things collecting!
If we do end up speaking id appreciate tonetags!
I look forward to speaking/getting to know you all! <33
Hello! I'm relatively new in the sense I played a long time ago but unfortunately had to make a new account,,so Hello!
My name is Elliott or Enigma/Puppy if we're close!
I use he/they/it pronouns! I have so many interests so I'll just name a few! Hellsing, Identity V, Forensics, Weightlifting, Animal Crossing, Splatoon, Deathnote plus just plush/ cute things collecting!
If we do end up speaking id appreciate tonetags!
I look forward to speaking/getting to know you all! <33
@Enigmaz Welcome to back fr! I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need as you renavigate your way around the site.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@Enigmaz Welcome to back fr! I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need as you renavigate your way around the site.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@Enigmaz Hey there, welcome! Hope you like it here!! I like hellsing and splatoon too, have been playing splatoon 3 quite a bit

If you want more dragons, you can check out the Raffles & Giveaways and Dragon Trading forums, some people give away dragons there on adoption threads!

(I too have my own free dragons thread if you want to check it out!)
@Enigmaz Hey there, welcome! Hope you like it here!! I like hellsing and splatoon too, have been playing splatoon 3 quite a bit

If you want more dragons, you can check out the Raffles & Giveaways and Dragon Trading forums, some people give away dragons there on adoption threads!

(I too have my own free dragons thread if you want to check it out!)
GJ4HbdE.gif