Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [IC] Fullbody Pieces and Pricing Help
Hello! I can draw, and I want to practice doing fullbodies more since I don't do them that often. Trouble is, I'm not sure how much they're worth, or if people are even interested. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HZQ9HHy.png[/img][/center] (Image has a white outline, you just can't tell here!) Interest or pricing assistance would be much appreciated!
Hello! I can draw, and I want to practice doing fullbodies more since I don't do them that often. Trouble is, I'm not sure how much they're worth, or if people are even interested.
HZQ9HHy.png

(Image has a white outline, you just can't tell here!)

Interest or pricing assistance would be much appreciated!
@Daayurs

It honestly depends on how much time and effort it takes! My flat fullbodies start at $20 (2mt/2000g) and can easily take a handful of hours total for a single character, though that may be because my commission style is a bit more detailed.

I've been told I should charge more even so, though unfortunately that can make it harder to find a client when cheaper prices have unfortunately become the norm on FR due to many artists underpricing themselves. I'd say that $20 (or the T/G equivalent if you're after that instead) at least would be a good starting price for you, but if you're looking to get more clients faster, lowering to around $15 (or even less if you're comfortable with that) may grant you more success.

However, if you keep it around $20, you may get lucky when bumping a comms thread and get a handful clients willing to pay what your art is truly worth.

In the end it's all up to you. If you're sure you won't get burnt out when doing more work for a cheaper price, then you may be safe to aim on the lower side, but if you feel like you might, then go for the higher end.

Good luck friend! Don't let yourself get overworked out there!
@Daayurs

It honestly depends on how much time and effort it takes! My flat fullbodies start at $20 (2mt/2000g) and can easily take a handful of hours total for a single character, though that may be because my commission style is a bit more detailed.

I've been told I should charge more even so, though unfortunately that can make it harder to find a client when cheaper prices have unfortunately become the norm on FR due to many artists underpricing themselves. I'd say that $20 (or the T/G equivalent if you're after that instead) at least would be a good starting price for you, but if you're looking to get more clients faster, lowering to around $15 (or even less if you're comfortable with that) may grant you more success.

However, if you keep it around $20, you may get lucky when bumping a comms thread and get a handful clients willing to pay what your art is truly worth.

In the end it's all up to you. If you're sure you won't get burnt out when doing more work for a cheaper price, then you may be safe to aim on the lower side, but if you feel like you might, then go for the higher end.

Good luck friend! Don't let yourself get overworked out there!
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_75sq.gif...........Calico-Ferberus.png............tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
.................................... kBHm00y.png TO5f5vS.png kI850Ts.png
@TheCarmenStar Thank you for the input! Looking at the prices for buying gems, it looks like it's roughly $1:100 gems. I'll keep that in mind if I open my shop! =D
@TheCarmenStar Thank you for the input! Looking at the prices for buying gems, it looks like it's roughly $1:100 gems. I'll keep that in mind if I open my shop! =D