Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I’m new! :)
Hello people I’m new to this website. My friend recommended me this website and it seems pretty cool so far! Hope to learn more about it :D
Hello people I’m new to this website. My friend recommended me this website and it seems pretty cool so far! Hope to learn more about it :D
Welcome! If you need any advice or support, don’t hesitate to reach out on the forums. I hope you enjoy your time on FR! C:
Welcome! If you need any advice or support, don’t hesitate to reach out on the forums. I hope you enjoy your time on FR! C:
FullBanner.png
@SpaceGhostz Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@SpaceGhostz Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
@SpaceGhostz welcome to FR! if you need help, feel free to reach out. i hope you enjoy FR while you're here! also, i'll send over a little welcome package if you don't mind.
@SpaceGhostz welcome to FR! if you need help, feel free to reach out. i hope you enjoy FR while you're here! also, i'll send over a little welcome package if you don't mind.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png