Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
Hey there! I fell in love with the new genes and have had Absolutely Awful luck finding them in sufficient amounts for my new and altered projects. I have, however, found a small surplus of eggs!

I'm looking to offload about 5 eggs (200 gems LAH as of writing this post) in exchange for spare copies of the Fern (25 gems LAH) and Paisley (30 gems LAH) genes, hoping to cut out the auction house middleman. Selling at a rate of 6 genes (both or either) per egg, a discount for you no matter which way u distribute the genes.

Thanks!

All eggs have been claimed and I should have enough genes for the coming year. Thanks everyone! <3
Hey there! I fell in love with the new genes and have had Absolutely Awful luck finding them in sufficient amounts for my new and altered projects. I have, however, found a small surplus of eggs!

I'm looking to offload about 5 eggs (200 gems LAH as of writing this post) in exchange for spare copies of the Fern (25 gems LAH) and Paisley (30 gems LAH) genes, hoping to cut out the auction house middleman. Selling at a rate of 6 genes (both or either) per egg, a discount for you no matter which way u distribute the genes.

Thanks!

All eggs have been claimed and I should have enough genes for the coming year. Thanks everyone! <3
vwOdfcD.png
@skeletalecho
I can send you 6 Fern genes for an egg!
@skeletalecho
I can send you 6 Fern genes for an egg!
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
@skyleaf sounds good!
@skyleaf sounds good!
vwOdfcD.png
@skeletalecho

i can send 24 genes for your remaining 4 eggs!
@skeletalecho

i can send 24 genes for your remaining 4 eggs!
6mWOUG0.png