Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | small question
ok so ik this might be dumb but but what does the stuff in the battle tab in ur hoard do, and how do i use it? or is it like just there for the sake of being there
ok so ik this might be dumb but but what does the stuff in the battle tab in ur hoard do, and how do i use it? or is it like just there for the sake of being there
@Karakuri

Hi! Everything in the "Battle" tab is used in the Coliseum, found under "Play" on the left sidebar. (I heartily recommend clicking around the rest of the sidebar links if you haven't already - lots of important features and useful pages found throughout the site aren't mentioned in the tutorial.)

After selecting dragons for your first team, click on "Abilities & Stats" to increase those dragons' stats, and add battle stones to improve their capability. These "battle stones" take up the majority of the tab, and some are more useful than others. Potions are for use in-battle and take up 1 turn, either to regain health, or to remove a status effect. Click on the "Items" menu to use them.

If you want to learn more about the Coliseum and how to best use these items, that's a MUCH bigger question than you initially asked. I'll get you started with some handy guides made by players, linked below.

If you have any specific questions, we'll be happy to help!
  • EeveeDream's Updated Leveling Guide (tutorial on training your first team ; see "ASSIGNING STATS: SHORT VERSION" for an easy chart)
  • Culex's How To Train Your Dragon, By Duke (the original guide that EeveeDream's is based on; the recommended stats are outdated and should be ignored, but the rest still contains useful advice!)
  • Maki's Battle Stones Guide (general info on battle stones and other features)
  • JuliusCaesar's Coli Builds List (optimal stat builds & stone selections you can use, designed for different purposes; again, further questions are welcome!)
@Karakuri

Hi! Everything in the "Battle" tab is used in the Coliseum, found under "Play" on the left sidebar. (I heartily recommend clicking around the rest of the sidebar links if you haven't already - lots of important features and useful pages found throughout the site aren't mentioned in the tutorial.)

After selecting dragons for your first team, click on "Abilities & Stats" to increase those dragons' stats, and add battle stones to improve their capability. These "battle stones" take up the majority of the tab, and some are more useful than others. Potions are for use in-battle and take up 1 turn, either to regain health, or to remove a status effect. Click on the "Items" menu to use them.

If you want to learn more about the Coliseum and how to best use these items, that's a MUCH bigger question than you initially asked. I'll get you started with some handy guides made by players, linked below.

If you have any specific questions, we'll be happy to help!
  • EeveeDream's Updated Leveling Guide (tutorial on training your first team ; see "ASSIGNING STATS: SHORT VERSION" for an easy chart)
  • Culex's How To Train Your Dragon, By Duke (the original guide that EeveeDream's is based on; the recommended stats are outdated and should be ignored, but the rest still contains useful advice!)
  • Maki's Battle Stones Guide (general info on battle stones and other features)
  • JuliusCaesar's Coli Builds List (optimal stat builds & stone selections you can use, designed for different purposes; again, further questions are welcome!)
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
ty [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
ty