Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Long Drop Coli Challenge
Hello. I'm Tara. I decided I wanted to work on the long drop coli challenge. I want to see how long it'll take, and it'll probably take awhile since I do have a daughter that takes up a lot of my time. For anyone who hasn't heard of this, which I don't feel many of you haven't, here's the link to the original post about it.

This board was originally going to be used for collecting all the familiars per venue, but I changed my mind on working on that for now.
Hello. I'm Tara. I decided I wanted to work on the long drop coli challenge. I want to see how long it'll take, and it'll probably take awhile since I do have a daughter that takes up a lot of my time. For anyone who hasn't heard of this, which I don't feel many of you haven't, here's the link to the original post about it.

This board was originally going to be used for collecting all the familiars per venue, but I changed my mind on working on that for now.
ARCTIC_sig.png
[center] [u][i][b]Training Fields[/b][/i][/u] [b]Item Needed:[/b] [item=Dark-Tufted Featherduster] 21/99 [b]Notable Drops: [/b] [item=Disorient][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Anticipate][item=Acuity Fragment][item= Anticipate][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Green Lace Anklet][item= Boulder Bolt][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)][item=Acuity Fragment][item=Might Fragment][item=Acuity Fragment][item=Meditate][item=Vista: Training Fields][item=Contuse][item=Green Lace Ribbons][item=Sap][item=Acuity Fragment][item=Sap][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Lovebirds Tea Cups][item=Chocolate Noggle][item=Lovebirds Towel][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Lovebirds Towel][item=Lovebirds Dried Tea][item=Crimson Rogue Hood][item=Primrose Mith][item=Mith Bruiser] [/center]
Training Fields

Item Needed:
Dark-Tufted Featherduster
21/99

Notable Drops:
Disorient Frosted Pocketmouse Amaranth Moth Aquatic Acuity Fragment Shining Might Fragment Anticipate Acuity Fragment Anticipate Diseased Acuity Fragment Green Lace Anklet Boulder Bolt Natural Acuity Fragment Acuity Fragment Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Meditate Vista: Training Fields Contuse Green Lace Ribbons Sap Acuity Fragment Sap Chocolate Noggle Lovebirds Tea Cups Chocolate Noggle Lovebirds Towel Aquatic Acuity Fragment Lovebirds Towel Lovebirds Dried Tea Crimson Rogue Hood Primrose Mith Mith Bruiser

ARCTIC_sig.png