Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding
Hi,I am unable to breed eny of my breedable dragons,as when i go on one example a female it wont let me choose a male and vice versa.
Hi,I am unable to breed eny of my breedable dragons,as when i go on one example a female it wont let me choose a male and vice versa.
@HannahBlossom14
Looking at your breedable dragons, it looks like you are trying to breed a modern and ancient together? Your two females are both ancients and your two males are moderns. Moderns cannot breed with ancients. You can tell a dragon is ancient by the yellow triangle bellow them.
@HannahBlossom14
Looking at your breedable dragons, it looks like you are trying to breed a modern and ancient together? Your two females are both ancients and your two males are moderns. Moderns cannot breed with ancients. You can tell a dragon is ancient by the yellow triangle bellow them.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
@HannahBlossom14 Ancient breeds (with a [emoji=ancient size=1] symbol) can only breed with the same type of dragon. So Banescales can only breed with other Banescales, Aberrations with other Aberrations etc. This is why you don't have any options when you pick a dragon, none of your dragons can breed with each other as they're either an Ancient with no available partner or still on their breeding cooldown.
@HannahBlossom14 Ancient breeds (with a symbol) can only breed with the same type of dragon. So Banescales can only breed with other Banescales, Aberrations with other Aberrations etc.
This is why you don't have any options when you pick a dragon, none of your dragons can breed with each other as they're either an Ancient with no available partner or still on their breeding cooldown.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Oh Ok thank you guys for the info ! <3
Oh Ok thank you guys for the info ! <3