Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi hi! lets be friends!
I just found this game a few days ago, and I've got to say i already love it. i would love to find some friends to chit chat with here. I've played browser games before like Dragonfable and Adventure Quest, so I'm really surprised I never happened upon this one. That was a long time ago though

Im Arty and Im really into high fantasy. DnD, Pathfinder (video games), LOTR, Skyrim. You know, rpgs and the such. I also like anime, video games, reading, writing. I am also an artist too. OH! and i enjoy rping as well. Ive got two cats, named Charles and Nova (she only responds to baby for some reason though).

Tell me about your day, or just go straight into something you're excited about!
I just found this game a few days ago, and I've got to say i already love it. i would love to find some friends to chit chat with here. I've played browser games before like Dragonfable and Adventure Quest, so I'm really surprised I never happened upon this one. That was a long time ago though

Im Arty and Im really into high fantasy. DnD, Pathfinder (video games), LOTR, Skyrim. You know, rpgs and the such. I also like anime, video games, reading, writing. I am also an artist too. OH! and i enjoy rping as well. Ive got two cats, named Charles and Nova (she only responds to baby for some reason though).

Tell me about your day, or just go straight into something you're excited about!
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Welcome to FR! I'll send a few things over through the Crossroads to help you get started.
Welcome to FR! I'll send a few things over through the Crossroads to help you get started.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
Hi! I myself am very new. From what I can tell, the community is very supportive! I hope you enjoy FR!
Hi! I myself am very new. From what I can tell, the community is very supportive! I hope you enjoy FR!
Ping me :D

Willing to haggle on prices

Pm me! I don’t bite
Welcome to FR!! It was the same for me with Dragonfable & Adventure Quest, it took my friend literal years to convince me to get on here. Glad she managed though, this is a great site!
Welcome to FR!! It was the same for me with Dragonfable & Adventure Quest, it took my friend literal years to convince me to get on here. Glad she managed though, this is a great site!
lQKVS.gif Wishlist / Free Dragons
@Artymeows Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I still don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

We have a lot of similar interests, plus I also have two cats! Luna, and Summer (who does know her name but also responds to baby)

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free, or you can just follow the link in my signature to see them directly.
@Artymeows Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I still don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

We have a lot of similar interests, plus I also have two cats! Luna, and Summer (who does know her name but also responds to baby)

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free, or you can just follow the link in my signature to see them directly.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!