Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Highhorn's Hidden Trade Market
[center][i]Lo Traveler! Look up into the trees and see, hidden in the high branches, a platform! Fly, Climb, or scramble your way up and see what's been built! Jars of Slime and ooze settled on shelves, scrolls lined up on display behind glass, and creatures calmly sleeping around the area. And- Even a couple eggs! The platform has many things, and not a dragon in sight... until you look up.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73848596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/738486/73848596_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Hanging like a bat, twisted to stare at you, is a Nocturne. The yellow eyes glow in the shadows, from under his mask. Quickly, he drops to the ground in front of you, landing on his back legs and his wings.[/i] "You like? Trade. Want? Give. Offer?" [i]Trade. Offer. Words that are demanding. You approach an item that caught your eye, and pull out your gold. How much?[/i] "No. No, no no. Offer. Trade. No give. No buy." ------ Hello! Highhorn as taken the Vow of Poverty, but he has to earn his keep somehow! I keep his wares and wishes up to date in his bio- If you want anything, leave a reply here! I'm subbed! The only rule is... No T/G! Eggs/More valuable items listed below VVVVV 24 Eggs (elemental and noc) LOTS of event currency Old event/Coli skins/accents I AM willing to level fod for you if you have smth I REALLY want. I don't like the grind all too much, but like.. I get it.
Lo Traveler! Look up into the trees and see, hidden in the high branches, a platform! Fly, Climb, or scramble your way up and see what's been built! Jars of Slime and ooze settled on shelves, scrolls lined up on display behind glass, and creatures calmly sleeping around the area. And- Even a couple eggs! The platform has many things, and not a dragon in sight... until you look up.

73848596_350.png

Hanging like a bat, twisted to stare at you, is a Nocturne. The yellow eyes glow in the shadows, from under his mask. Quickly, he drops to the ground in front of you, landing on his back legs and his wings.

"You like? Trade. Want? Give. Offer?"

Trade. Offer. Words that are demanding. You approach an item that caught your eye, and pull out your gold. How much?

"No. No, no no. Offer. Trade. No give. No buy."

Hello! Highhorn as taken the Vow of Poverty, but he has to earn his keep somehow! I keep his wares and wishes up to date in his bio- If you want anything, leave a reply here! I'm subbed! The only rule is... No T/G! Eggs/More valuable items listed below
VVVVV

24 Eggs (elemental and noc)

LOTS of event currency

Old event/Coli skins/accents

I AM willing to level fod for you if you have smth I REALLY want. I don't like the grind all too much, but like.. I get it.
DOAR6fF.png

PWYW Lore at Moonmere!
[Click Here!]
OKjyyyM.png
PRICTGJ.png
OETsgJU.png
oK2VVlE.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
cutkr0S.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
mwkzu0Q.png