Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey :)))
Hey everyone! Im new to flight rising, thanks to my wonderful girlfriend who has bejeweled my two dragons thus far! I haven’t got much to say but excited to join :)
Hey everyone! Im new to flight rising, thanks to my wonderful girlfriend who has bejeweled my two dragons thus far! I haven’t got much to say but excited to join :)
Hi!!!! I'm the girlfriend >:) welcome!!
Hi!!!! I'm the girlfriend >:) welcome!!
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
@Eeg10545 Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I still don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free, or you can just follow the link in my signature to see them directly.
@Eeg10545 Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I still don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free, or you can just follow the link in my signature to see them directly.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!