Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Focus digsite auto-switch option?
Every time a new digsite has come out so far, I've woken up to a bunch of research notes in a digsite I've already completed. I can't hop online the instant the day resets-- either that, or life keeps me off the website too long for me to notice the new digsite-- and that results in all the research notes getting wasted if I'm not looking for those items anymore. Not just that, but it's gonna take a lot longer for me to get the stuff I actually want now that all my friends have exhausted their research notes.

That's why I'd love the option to let the website automatically switch your focus digsite to the newest one whenever a new one releases. Emphasis on "OPTION" here, because people may still be completing the previous ones or seeking multiples for their own purposes. But for those of us who can't be online in time to switch our focus, it'd be very convenient to not have to worry about it. It shouldn't be turned on by default, of course, but a little switch on the digsite page would be nice.

Edit: Yes, this should also apply to when new items get added to previous digsites.
Every time a new digsite has come out so far, I've woken up to a bunch of research notes in a digsite I've already completed. I can't hop online the instant the day resets-- either that, or life keeps me off the website too long for me to notice the new digsite-- and that results in all the research notes getting wasted if I'm not looking for those items anymore. Not just that, but it's gonna take a lot longer for me to get the stuff I actually want now that all my friends have exhausted their research notes.

That's why I'd love the option to let the website automatically switch your focus digsite to the newest one whenever a new one releases. Emphasis on "OPTION" here, because people may still be completing the previous ones or seeking multiples for their own purposes. But for those of us who can't be online in time to switch our focus, it'd be very convenient to not have to worry about it. It shouldn't be turned on by default, of course, but a little switch on the digsite page would be nice.

Edit: Yes, this should also apply to when new items get added to previous digsites.
jAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Oh big agree, by the time I got online regularly for this update, the shared notes already slowed down to like 1 or 3 a day once I switched to the right dig site. ^^;
Oh big agree, by the time I got online regularly for this update, the shared notes already slowed down to like 1 or 3 a day once I switched to the right dig site. ^^;
eP65k0J.png
This would be helpful, I haven't gotten any shared note in months, until the day the new digsite dropped....and they were all on the old one that I've been half heartedly working on whenever I feel like it.

It's not a big deal but it felt like someone's kindness was rather wasted.

This would be helpful, I haven't gotten any shared note in months, until the day the new digsite dropped....and they were all on the old one that I've been half heartedly working on whenever I feel like it.

It's not a big deal but it felt like someone's kindness was rather wasted.

I’d love this! I’m always online because I have no life so I’m always there when a new digsite releases, but I would have it switched on anyways.
I’d love this! I’m always online because I have no life so I’m always there when a new digsite releases, but I would have it switched on anyways.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png