Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | new here (hello!!)
Hi !! I'm jas + I'm 22 y/o - I'm joining FR to keep myself entertained while working through my graduate degree

I grew up on the internet in 2010 so i really want to make my lair as 2010's scene kid as possible. I'd love any helpful tips on how to customize things - i have a little bit of knowledge about fr but not a lot!

glad to be here!! it's nice to meet u all!

Hi !! I'm jas + I'm 22 y/o - I'm joining FR to keep myself entertained while working through my graduate degree

I grew up on the internet in 2010 so i really want to make my lair as 2010's scene kid as possible. I'd love any helpful tips on how to customize things - i have a little bit of knowledge about fr but not a lot!

glad to be here!! it's nice to meet u all!

@arained Welcome to fr! I'm still newish too, but I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need. What type of customisations were you wanting help with?

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free, or you can just follow the link in my signature to see them directly.
@arained Welcome to fr! I'm still newish too, but I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs yet, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need. What type of customisations were you wanting help with?

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have a couple available that you can check out on this forum post for free, or you can just follow the link in my signature to see them directly.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
Flight rising is great for a simple attention drain when you need it. I find it really helps me when I need smething to do but dont have a good attention span. It's easy to set little tasks to do daily
Flight rising is great for a simple attention drain when you need it. I find it really helps me when I need smething to do but dont have a good attention span. It's easy to set little tasks to do daily