Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your favorite dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6
So!! Fellow Flight Rising enjoyers, which dragon species is your fave?? Mine is the Spiral Dragon,,,,so wiggly

So!! Fellow Flight Rising enjoyers, which dragon species is your fave?? Mine is the Spiral Dragon,,,,so wiggly

all of them, I like all of them a lot I don't really have an extreme enough preference for any of them to be truly considered my favorite.
all of them, I like all of them a lot I don't really have an extreme enough preference for any of them to be truly considered my favorite.
85212510.pngjeremy says hi
Obelisk is just so fuzzy how can it not be a fave?
Obelisk is just so fuzzy how can it not be a fave?
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I love Mirrors, with Aberrations being a close second. Though I tend to have a lot of Skydancers... I do like Skydancers.
I love Mirrors, with Aberrations being a close second. Though I tend to have a lot of Skydancers... I do like Skydancers.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
guardians! love those gargantuan ocean-dwellers
guardians! love those gargantuan ocean-dwellers
6Y37bTm.png
Coatls or imps.
Coatls or imps.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Coatls, imps and obelisks. I didn't like obelisk at first, now I'm obsessed with them, particularly the male
Coatls, imps and obelisks. I didn't like obelisk at first, now I'm obsessed with them, particularly the male
Pearlcatchers! I love them from a lore perspective, and their design is gorgeous too.
Pearlcatchers! I love them from a lore perspective, and their design is gorgeous too.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Spirals are the most favorite dragon species for me. Except them, I also love Wildclaws and Obelisks, especially females. And from ancients, well, Aberrations. Their tertiary genes are really cool.
Spirals are the most favorite dragon species for me. Except them, I also love Wildclaws and Obelisks, especially females. And from ancients, well, Aberrations. Their tertiary genes are really cool.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/QM6P4s3G/test1.gif[/img]
test1.gif
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6